Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my kid's mom and i use to 69 all the time when we dated. i'd be at her parents and we'd go in her room and just 69 and it got so i'd tongue fuck her asshole and suck it...that would drive her nuts sucking me.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course, I do. I found it was necessary sometimes to get that pussy juiced up to take my big cock. my wife had an aversion to receiving oral sex at first. then I had my way with her one nite, her cumming multiple times, tonguing her out, massaging her DDs. after awhile, she would get weak, roll over and I'd pile drive her to more orgasms. sometimes she wanted me to lick her and other times not. she said it was too much too fast. and she said it was almost painful to cum without my cock in her. after awhile, it was strictly foreplay, "stick it in me!!". I would and she would explode! she had no aversion to sucking my cock and she did more of that as time went on.

my kid's mom and i use to 69 all the time when we dated. i'd be at her parents and we'd go in her room and just 69 and it got so i'd tongue fuck her asshole and suck it...that would drive her nuts sucking me.

69 is the best. :)

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Actually licking a pussy whilst it's being pleasured by a cock is the ultimate experience for the giver and receiver. ;)
fucklicking...good i bet. she's loving it

I have a gap in my front teeth sort of like Michael Strahan. My wife loves it when I work her clit pulling it in the gap and flicking it with my tongue. A guaranteed orgasm every time.
I should try that :eek: