i like to look at collage guys

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you can find plenty of collage guys if you look in online personals for anyone who claims to be over ten inches. He'll send you a collage of two models so that his dick really does look like it's over ten inches.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 17 2005, 07:42 PM
Well, you can find plenty of collage guys if you look in online personals for anyone who claims to be over ten inches. He'll send you a collage of two models so that his dick really does look like it's over ten inches.
[post=352699]Quoted post[/post]​

That's the funniest thing you've ever said, jonb !!!!!

:yourock:

Dan

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can find a great supply of College guys at webshots.com
Just type anything to due with college in the search space. My personnal favs are "abc party", or "drunk naked". Great site webshots.

Reactions: yokixgc

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Dan said:
Just type anything to due with college in the search space. My personnal favs are "abc party", or "drunk naked". Great site webshots.
FINALLY ... one of you spelled *college* correctly.

now work on a few of the other words.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:
FINALLY ... one of you spelled *college* correctly.

now work on a few of the other words.

ITS THE GRAMMAR POLICE! DROP THE KEYBOARD AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE A DICTIONARY!!!

Haha. I used to have major issues with spelling. didn't everyone? no, I guess not. switching wrap and rape in a school paper... haha that was classic. now i guess i just need to work on capitalization... :D

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
mfoley said:
ITS THE GRAMMAR POLICE! DROP THE KEYBOARD AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE A DICTIONARY!!!

Haha. I used to have major issues with spelling. didn't everyone? no, I guess not. switching wrap and rape in a school paper... haha that was classic. now i guess i just need to work on capitalization... :D

not capitalizing your words is fine with me ... just spell them correctly.

Normal_Guy1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dan said:

If we are going to be hardcore on spelling, what about diction? Is it Due or Do?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
mfoley said:
ohh kay Goahn Aay! I'z weel speel dem corektlie!

:) :D :D Haha. I had to do that. I think I fixed my capitalization faux pas.

LOL. it's quite alright ... no one is really reading that closely.

barring myself, of course.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
mfoley said:
By the way, you never said if I could be the dictator! If I'm the dictator, I'm chopping your head off. Unless, of course, you give me 5 bucks (on the head). Dollars will not be accepted.

you asked that in another thread ... and i answered you.

*give mfoley 5 bucks*

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some misspellings are just too irresistable. I remember on the old, original LPSG a poster was trying to write that he was looking for a 'nurturing relationship'; what he actually typed was 'neutering relationship'. How could anyone let that one pass without comment? I was one of many who couldn't!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Some misspellings are just too irresistable. I remember on the old, original LPSG a poster was trying to write that he was looking for a 'nurturing relationship'; what he actually typed was 'neutering relationship'. How could anyone let that one pass without comment? I was one of many who couldn't!

yeah i wouldn't be able to resist that one.

if i'm the first or second one to make a comment then it is fine ... after about three people have made comments, i take the high road.