I like to tease my husband about his over-size penis part 2

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Early in our relationship I told Mike two things were off the menu
First was anal sex. There's a BIG difference between moans of pleasure & screams of pain! The second was that he couldn't ejaculate on my face. My ex-husband occasionally did this to me & would laugh at me after he did it that felt really humiliating.

Mike agreed, saying that he thought anal was disgusting & that he sometime came all over the face of his ex-wife when he became 'overly excited' (his words), but could tell she didn't really like it.

Mike likes to here me laugh & I told him if he could suggest a position that made me laugh we could do it. Then he said if I suggested something that would make HIM laugh we could do it.

The next week we decided to go camping at our favorite national forest. Crowds are never a problem there, but if you go during the week it is pretty much deserted. We parked at the end of a dirtroad at the trailhead & prepared to hike a mile to our campsite when I had a wicked thought seeing him sitting on the gate of his pickup in his baggy cargo shorts.

I acted like I was going to reach in the bed of the truck but snuck my hand up the leg of his shorts that he hung down & grabbed the shaft of his penis. He looked surprised then started laughing.

'Do I have your attention?' I squeezed him.

'Yes ma'am!'

I have him my most wicked smil. ' I dare you to hike to the campsite with your big dick hanging out...'

Mike started laughing hysterically, hopped-off the gate & pulled-off his cargo & boxer shorts over his hiking boots & hopped back on the gate, his long penis hanging toward the ground.

'One more thing, ' I asked trying to sound innocent. 'Let me see how many handkerchiefs I can tie around it"

I thought he was going to lose it but I noticed the harder he laughed the harder his erection was getting. I took that for a yes & dug around in my pack for some handkerchiefs & pulled-out three red & three blue ones.

Mike still couldn't stop laughing as I crouched in front of him & tied the six neckerchiefs in alternating colors from the base to just behind his big flared glans.

We finished preparing for our hike, Mike's semi-hard red & blue erection swaying back & forth the whole time. When it was time to go I hung his shorts from my pack & told him if we hear anyone coming, we'll dash into the woods & you can put your shorts on.

Up until then I don't think he thought I was serious. That I was just kidding & to put his shorts back on, but when I hit the trail with his shorts hanging from my pack he ran to catchup.

During our hike to the campsite, Mike would pretend to try & snatch his shorts back from my pack, & wound up holding them in my hands & told him if he didn't quit it he wouldn't get them back until we got back to the truck!

We got to the campsite without encountering anyone. None of the four campsites were occupied.

We unloaded our stuff on a picnic table & set-up camp. Me laughing the whole time at his dick swinging all over as he set up the tent.

'What's so funny?' he asked.

'Your penis.' I said cracking up. 'Do you want me to untie you?'

'On one condition,' he said.

' What's that,' I said, still snickering at his swaying cock.

'See that empty picnic table over there? Go lie on your back on it and hang your head over the edge & untie them like that.'

I think the shocked look on my face started him laughing then I started laughing.

'Yes, sir!' I said with enthusiasm walking over to the picnic table I lay down like he asked & watched his bobbing erection upside down coming toward my face.

I know what your going to ask. Did I give Mike back his shorts? NOPE! He begged me half-heartedly for his shorts back for a while then quit asking. I did give them back near dark so it wouldn't get bitten by mosquitos, but I made him give them back to me in the morning & tied it back up with the handkerchiefs in the morning while sitting in a campchair in front of the fire.

We hiked along a stream while I gathered wildflowers & has quite a boquet when we stopped for lunch. I think he had gotten used to hiking with his dick swinging all over.

After we finished eating I untied the neckerchiefs & have him a slurpy, noisy blowjob. His fourth of the weekend, lucky guy!

After Mike came in my mouth with an enthusidtic yell, he asked sheepishly if I would tie up his dick again. Pretty please?

I could see his disappointment when I said no, but still on my knees, I grabbed the bouqet of wildflowers & spent half an hour making a perfect daisy chain around his fat cock. A skill I learned as a girl.

'C'mon,' I said standing up. 'Let's go back to camp!"

'

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Things I've put on my husband's penis ( In no particular order):
*Four shades of lipstick
*A cloth tape measure
*Various condoms (Before we got engaged).
*Eight kinds of lube (I just counted)
*Temporary kid tatoos that you apply with a wet washcloth (hearts, American flags, Ninja Turtles, Matchbox Cars & various Pixar & Disney characters so far...) Can't remember whose idea this was. We both think it's hilarious...

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Things I've put AROUND my husband's penis (In no particular order):
*Neckerchiefs (See previous story..)
*Wildflowers (made into daisychains. See previous story)
*Watchbands (Mine & his)
*Various ribbons (My idea)
*Stacked bangles

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Things I've put AROUND my husband's penis (In no particular order):
*Neckerchiefs (See previous story..)
*Wildflowers (made into daisychains. See previous story)
*Watchbands (Mine & his)
*Various ribbons (My idea)
*Stacked bangles
Thought you guys might get a pick out of this. I das masturbating Mike last night on the couch watching Netflix when I asked him about funny reactions to his over-sized penis. He thought for a minute & said he had a girlfriend, Linda, in college in the 80s that was fascinated by it. Mike said she das really into photography, had a 35km camera & Access to the campus darkroom. She asked him if she could take some pictures of it? Mike said he was amused & that no one had ever taken a picture of it before.

Linda had him come to dorm room had him take off his pants to trim his pubes. He said Linda teased him with her tongue the whole time but wouldn't let him come.

Mike thought Linda wanted to take some pics in her dorm room, but wanted to go to Wirth Park just outside Minneapolis. It was October & she looked for a private área in the woods. Mike said she had him lay down on the ground then she piled dead leaves over his pelvis. Then Mike said Linda reached through the leaves, unzipped him then laid his half-hard cock against the leaves & took a picure of it! Then he said they walked round the empty park & room Picture of his penis on a boulder, in the crotch of a tree. The funniest he said was when she found an abandoned bird's nest. Inspired, Mike said she made a hole bit enough to put his penis through. Then she balanced it on a branch in a small tree had him carefully stick it through so she could take a picture of it!

Another time Mike said Linda asked him to meet her in the campus darkroom. When he got there she pulled out his dick, played with it until it was hard then had him step on a stool & lay his erection on photo paper under the enlarger. She turned on the light for a minute then developed a silhoutte of his big weiner!

By this time I couldn't quit laughing & forgot about jerking him off. 'Anything else?' I asked him, tears of laughter running down my cheeks.

Mike said Linda spent an entire afternoon kissing his penis with bright red lipstick, trying to get perfect imprints (Like I try to do!) before taking several pictures of it hard & soft.

He said he came over to her dorm room a week álter & she and her roommate were sitting at a table, painting watercolors on the black & White prints. He said her roommate called him 'Mikey the Mule. Linda's Horse-Dicked Boyfriend'. Mike said the three of them spent the afternoon painting the lipstick & the veins on his penis pictures various colors...

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're both in our late 40's & I'm a size 16. No one wants to see us naked. Besides, Mike said that he & his ex-wife went to a nude beach once & they chased them away!
You should take him to a nude beach/resort, I'm sure you would get at least a few high fives/thumbs up from the other women there (and probably a few men too).
h

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're both in our late 40's & I'm a size 16. No one wants to see us naked. Besides, Mike said that he & his ex-wife went to a nude beach once & they chased them away!

h
Probably because he is hung like a horse. Lol.

Seriously though, nudity would be good for you and your husband; it feels great to let your inhibtions free!

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought I would relate a couple of me & my husband Mike's camping adventures so far this summer. I was raised an outdoors girl- camping, hiking, canoeing, lake swimming are things I did growing up in MN & WI. Mike was raised the same way & was disappointed that his first wife didn't share his enthusiasm for hiking & camping. We bonded through our love of the outdoors. I know one of the reasons he married a big gal like myself was that I had a playful sense of humor about his freakishly large penis & low hanging scrotum, without being mean-spirited about it. So if my husband wants me to suck his big dick while hiking or camping, I will suck his big dick with gusto & enthusiasm, & our marriage is stronger because of it.

We

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good thing you are married, it would probably be a disappointment to have something smaller now! I'm not sure if I am your husbands size, but my wife is certainly glad that she will only be having sex with a huge penis now!

I can relate to your stories, when my wife first saw it, her jaw dropped, and I wasn't even fully hard yet! She liked to make jokes about it, comparing me to a cucumber and to a donkey, the latter being a little bit bigger than me. Lol

My wife especially likes it when my semi hard dick hangs out my boxer shorts, which usually prompts a nice comment or two.

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Everyone!

It's the middle of summer & thought I World tell you guys a couple of outdoors escapades we've had so far.

I was raised an outdoors girl. Growing up in MN& WI, I hiked, camped, canoed & swam in lakes since I was a little girl. Mike was raised the same way & I know he was disappointed when his ex-wife didn't share his enthusiasm for the outdoors. We bonded through our shared love of the outdoors. Another reason Mike married a big gal like myself was my playful sense of humor about his freakishly big penis & low-hanging scrotum. Mike likes me to suck his big dick while camping & hiking & I will happily oblige with gusto & enthusiasm.

In June we took a Wednesday off to go hiking in our favorite national forest. Mike knows I like privacy, so he found an old logging road on Google earth, that to him looked Mike it hadn't been used in years. When we finally found it in the late afternoon, we turned into it in our Explorer it was obvious we were the first people on this road in decades.

We stopped about a half-mile grom where de turned-off & agreed to hike down the road a ways. We were both wearing baggy hiking shorts & t-shirts. We shrugged on our daypacks just before de started out, Mike pulled off his baggy shorts over his hiking boots & handed them to me. Almost immediately, a bunch of crows started cawing.

"Hey Mike', I said, 'Those crows are laughing at your puny dick!'

'Oh yeah?!', Mike grabbed his heavy limp penis & waved it at the trees in their general direction, causing them to immediately take flight!

I started laughing hysterically while Mike smirked. 'You sure showed them!' I was wiping tears of laughter from my eyes.

We walked down the road holding hands. With my encouragement, he was trying to swing his penis in circles without his hands. I decided to tease him a little. In my most innocent little girl voice I said, "If I can find a good place to give you a blowjob, will you gag me a little?'

Mike immediately went to half-mast& I noticed he was actually blushing! This was fun! I stared directly at his half-hard swinging penis when I said in the same voice, 'You'll come on my face to, won't you?' I had never seen him get an instant erection before. I let go of his hand & grasped his erection just behind the glans. 'Promise me?' I gave him my most pleading look.

I pulled him along by his dick for a few hundred more feet before I decided to end his agony.

'This looks like a good spot!' I said cheerfully.Shrugging off my daypack, I took our a small blanket & spread it on the road & sat down & asked 'Would you like a snack first?'

'NO!!' Mike roared. He rushed over & pushed me on my back to straddle my chest. I watched him as he slapped me a few times with his erection hands-free & making me giggle. Them he grabbed it in both hands & started masturbating in front of my face. I struggled to raise my lips high enough to kiss & lick the glans, but Mike cruelly kept it away de pm my mouth.
Exasperated, I said 'You promised to gag me a little!'
'Too bad!', then Mike said a little more quietly, 'I think I'm going to come...'

I squeezed my eyes shut just in time. De both started laughing when he started massaging my face with his softening penis. 'Get me a handkerchief from my pack will you, my eyes are glued shut, you bastard!' I couldn't quit laughing. Still laughing, Mike handed me my pack & I dug around in it until I found some wet wipes, taking turns wiping my face clean.

We walked hand in hand back to the truck, Mike's long limp penis swinging naturally & occasionally slapping his thigh. When we got back to the truck, I had Mike sit on the back of the pickup latch& I gave him a slow sloppy, mostly hands-free blowjob, & yes, he did gag me a little...

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good thing you are married, it would probably be a disappointment to have something smaller now! I'm not sure if I am your husbands size, but my wife is certainly glad that she will only be having sex with a huge penis now!

I can relate to your stories, when my wife first saw it, her jaw dropped, and I wasn't even fully hard yet! She liked to make jokes about it, comparing me to a cucumber and to a donkey, the latter being a little bit bigger than me. Lol

My wife especially likes it when my semi hard dick hangs out my boxer shorts, which usually prompts a nice comment or two.
Yeah, Mike's ruined me for other men & he knows it. Ir took about 6 months of weekly lovemaking sessions for him to completely break me in & fill me ALL THE WAY UP. When Mike filled me all the way up, I loved the feeling of being stretched & could never be with anyone who didn't have the same size erection. Now he plays me like a violín & I love it!

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The second story happened a couple weeks ago ver camping in the same national forest. Usng google earth, Mike found a remote campground waaay off the beaten path near the middle of the forest.

For the sake of privacy we went on a tuesday & were we glad! 52nd primitive campground had six well-spaced campsites with a fire ring & cement CCC era picnic table & two pit toilets. And we were completely alone! We set-up camp & went for a hike along a narrow game trail that led to a small pond. Feeling romantic(&horny) I asked Mike if I could give him a blowjob?

He laughed & pulled his penis out of his jeans. 'What's the magic word?'

'May I suck your donkey dick pretty please, you bastard.'

'Yes you may.
I fell to my knees in front of him, grabbed the shaft of his limp cock with both hands & started slurping on his big glans as hard as I could. I started twisting my hands as his shaft got harder & in a few minutes he was coming in my mouth.

I told Mike not to put away his dick & I grabbed his limp penis behind the glans & gently pulled him back along the trail to our camp. HE LOVED IT.

Happily, the camp was still deserted, so Mike built a fire in the ring & as se cooked & ate supper, we talked about what de could get up to before bed.

Mike put a sleeping bag on the cement picnic table at the empty campsite next door & a tube of KY on the bench.

After dark, we were sitting in camp chairs in front of the fire, both of us bottomless but wearing heavy shirts. We were talking & laughing while I masturbated him with one hand & he pressed my silver bullet between my legs. When he couldn't take it anymore, he led me by the hand to the prepared picnic table & I noticed he had lit some candles.

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of you may be asking why I'm always asking Mike ig I can suck his dick. The number one reason is that I genuinely like doing that to him, something I've told him several times. The other reason is that his ex-wife didn't like doing that& Mike would sometimes beg her. So I figured I would do the opposite & ask him if I could suck it. I ask him several times a week so he doesn't have to ask, & frankly, Mike still makes me sore down there sometimes & I'll give him head just to give my poor pussy a break!

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Mike's ruined me for other men & he knows it. Ir took about 6 months of weekly lovemaking sessions for him to completely break me in & fill me ALL THE WAY UP. When Mike filled me all the way up, I loved the feeling of being stretched & could never be with anyone who didn't have the same size erection. Now he plays me like a violín & I love it!

So are you officially a "size queen" now?

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like your husband is becoming less shy about his massive member, would you prefer him to be naked more often?
Mike
It sounds like your husband is becoming less shy about his massive member, would you prefer him to be naked more often?
I think we bring out the middle-aged pervert in each other.

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was trying to think of me & Mike's most romantic episode & thought of our camping trip to the BWCA last fall. We wanted to go earlier, but we both couldn't get away from our jobs until October. Despite the cold temps de had a good time anyway. A haré frost had killed All the deer flies & mosquitos which made it much more confortable & the usual summer crowds had vanished. We really took advantage of that!

We planned on a four-day canoe trío. We each would wear a duluth pack & Mike would portage our aluminum canoe on his shoulders between lakes. Of course it became established that I would ask to suck his dick everytime we took a break & he was gracious enough to oblige me ;-) Most times it was off-trail but one time we were bold enough to to do it on an empty pebble beach where anyone could have seen us!

Anyway, our most romantic night was on a small (and I mean SMALL) rocky island with a few pine trees & a campsite with a fire ring. What clinched it for us was that the previous campar had left a nice pile of firewood behind. We pulled our canoa up out of the water & set-up camp. After putting up the tent, Mike found a flat spot near the fire Gong to place our double air matress with an open sleeping bag on top. I made our supper on the campstove & Mike built a nice fire. Ir was just past sunset & de noticed the full moon rising over the lake. We were sitting in campchairs in front of the fire when Mike excused himself and crawled inri the tent. He came out a few minutes later nude from the waist down. I started giggling & Mike said, 'Your turn!'

Feeling like a complete pervert, but still giggling, I crawled into the tent to pull-off my jeans & panties. When I crawled back out, Mike was sitting in his campchair, hands clasped behind his head, legs spread apart & his long limp penis hanging toward the ground. He was smiling & his eyes were closed.

I lit a joint from the fire, took a drag& handed it to Mike. I noticed the warm fire seemed to be making his limp penis even longer!

We passed the joint lazily back-&-forth. Horny from giving Mike blowjobs all day, I started to masturbate. My heavy breathing caused Mike to open his eyes & pool at me. When he saw what I was doing, he simply said, 'I love you.' then he got up & stood in front of me & held the base of his hardening penis. With one hand grasping Mike's shaft next to his fist, I slurped & gagged loudly on his huge glans until he was fully erect. With my hand estilo almost around his swollen shaft, I stood up & led him to our air matress, where I noticed Mike had thoughtfully placed a tube of KY.

At one point when Mike was on top of me, he thrust all the way in, stretching me out& filling me up completely.

'God, you've got a big dick!!!' I yelled, we heard it echo on the lake. We both laughed.

'Say it again!' Mike shoved himself all the way in me again.

' Oh my god, your dick is so huge!!!' I yelled at the top of my voice. This time, When the echo faded away, we heard wolves starting to howl. De spent another hour making love in different positions & trying to Jeep the wolves howling with our dirty talk...

Reactions: RedScrotum

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

10 inches is pretty rare, I guess you need to stick with your horse hung hubby! What do you like more, the length or the girth?