I like to tease my husband about his over-size penis part 2

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny sometimes how married couples work out their sexlife. My ex-husband didn't like going down on me & Mike's ex-wife didn't like to go down on him. I felt humiliated when I asked my ex to go down on me & he tefused, & I imagine Mike felt the same way when his ex turned him down for a blowjob. So with an unspoken agreement, we ask each other if we can go down on them. It's been a tremendous self- esteem raiser for both of us! I never have to ask Mike to go down on me, because he's ALWAYS begging(that's right, BEGGING) to go down on me, & Mike never asks me for a blowjob because I'm ALWAYS asking if I can give him one! Of course, we take pity on each other & let the other have their way with us. However, when it comes to intercourse itself, we can each ask the other if they want to...

Reactions: SurecockHolmes999

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just thought I would update you on our weekend camping in our favorite national forest. We don't usually go camping on weekends, especially during summer weekends near the twin cities! We decided to set-up camp at an abamdoned logging camp se discovered last year while driving old logging roads looking for privacy.

So our weekend went like this:

Intercourse Friday night before sleep. Minimum foreplay, maximum KY. Mike on top.

Mike takes a shower Saturday morning & when he gets out I am sitting on the closed toilet seat with a pack of Zootopia tatoos I bought at Wal-Mart & a wet washcloth.

When I finish decorating Mike's penis, he asks if he can go down on me after my shower. Flattered, I graciously accept his offer.

Because of our late start, we arrive at the abandoned logging camp in late afternoon. When he lowered the gate of our Explorer, I mischeviously asked Mike If I could pretty please suck his cock? Mike lowered his jeans to his knees & careful not to ruin my Zootopia handiwork, I crouched un front of him & slobbered on his big glans while playing & squeezing his balls until he ejaculated in my mouth.

It took until almost sunset to ser-up camp. I cooked supper on our campstove, while MIke gathered rocks to make a fire ring for the firewood we brought with us. Sitting in front of the fire in our camp chairs listening to music from the truck, we teased each other about our sexual appetites.

Mike had set-up our double sleeping bag on our double air mattress in the tent, it being to buggy to make love outdoors. We awkwardly took our clothes off in the tent & lay with our heads toward each others feet. De started with a slow sensual session of side-by-side 69. Then we applied KY on each other & the real fun began. Mike on top, me on top, doggie, me back on top, with me yelling, moaning, laughing & talking dirty at the top of my voice. Mike finally collapsed after ejaculating while on top of me, & we climbed ínside the sleepng bag naked& went to sleep.

The next morning I woke to find Mike puttering around camp wearing nothing but a flannel shirt. After breakfast I pulled him by his limp dick to the truck where I washed it under the spigot of the 10 gallon water container un the back of the truck. We decided to break camp then hike down a game trail before heading home. With Mike still bottomless, we packed up the truck, put on our daypacks& headed down the game trail. Teasing him with dirty talk, I boldly asked him if he would come on my face when we found a good place for me to sit down. He immediately directed me to a fallen log where I sat with my eyes closed, grinning, until I felt Mike's semen splash all over my face. With my eyes glued shut, Mike helped me clean up with wet wipes & I led him by the dick back to our truck, both of us laughing & joking about what we did this weekend.

Reactions: techpump

LeeDDs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Funny story!...great idea ;) I'm just not sure I could get down 16 lips..lol.

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had an intetesting conversation withh My husband the other night. Mike was bottomless, sitting on a towel on the sofa white I sat Cross-legged on front of him, holding the base of his erection in one hand, playing with his low-hanging balls with the other while I peppered his penis with kisses. He was stroking my hair when he asked me if I wished his cock was smaller? I looked up, surprised. 'You mean do I wish you weren't equipped like a donkey?'

'Um, yeah,' Mike said. 'Most of the women who have seen it during my life have been scared of it or repulsed at how veiny it is.'

'How about your ex-wife?' I asked, starting to trace the fat Blue veins on his erection with tongue.

'One of the reasons Carol married me was because of my penis...'

'Oh yeah?' I said, looking up, curious.

'She said her ex-fiance was really well-hung. She really liked & got used to his size, she said, & was disappointed in all the teenie-weenies out there, until we started dating. She told me once while we were in bed that me & her ex- were pretty much the same length, except his curved up instead of down like mine, had a really tiny glans instead of my 'purple peach' and his balls were really small compared to mine & didn't even come close to hanging down as far as mine do. She said I was a definite upgrade!' he said, laughing.

I started seriously slurping on his big fat glans & masturbating him with both hands.

'Carol didn't like giving me head, though,' Mike said, grinning down at me.

I pulled my mouth off his glans & said, 'I'll bet she never let you come all over her face, either, did she?'

'No! I did once just to see how she would react & she she got mad & started crying.'

'Mike?' I let go of his erection.

'Yes,, lover?'

'Will you come all over my face, pretty please...' I pleaded.

'Yes, ma'am!'

'I smiled & squeezed my eyes shut.

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did the funniest thing to Mike's penis on his b-day this summer! His birthday was on Sat this year & we decided to go camping alone in our favorite national forest. On our way north I had Mike stop at a grocery store where I picked up three helium birthday balloons of Sponge Bob, Dora the Explorer & Mickey Mouse & had the lady double the length of ribbon on the balloons. We drive on to our favorite secluded camping spot down a forgotten logging road. Of course when Mike got out of the truck, he pulled his pants & underwear off & set-up camp wearing only a camo t-shirt while I laughed & giggled watching his heavy limp penis swing around! One reason I let Mike walk around bottomless when he wants is that he becomes more relaxed & happy & just generally a real joy to be around.

You can probably guess what I did with the balloons. Before our hike after setting-up camp, I had Mike sit on the latch of the truck bed & told him I was just going to suck his cock all weekend & that he better be ready when the mood hits me! Mike laughed in delight (I hope!) & masturbated into mouth while I sucked furiously on his glans. After he came, I swallowed & proceeded to gently tie the balloons with their long ribbons to his heavy limp penis. Mike loved it! He kissed me & said I was the best wife in the world & that my creativity & sense of humor about his cock was one of the reasons he loved me so much!

Anyway, we couldn't hike down the game trail because the balloons would get caught in the tree.so we walked down the logging road, the balloons holding up Mike's big penis. Luckily it wasn't very breezy so the wind didn"t pull on it much. We both laughed as Mike swing his softie back and forth & up and down, playing with the balloons & making them go in different directions. We were both laughing so much, I decided to break the mood & told him to stand with his back to a birch tree. I fished a bungee cord from my daypack & tied his hands be hind the tree. Then I knelt on the mods in front of Mike & carefully untied the balloons & tied them to the tree branches. Then I proceeded to give him a nice leisurely blowjob. When my jaws for sore I would light a joint & share it with him by holding it to his lips before getting back to work slurping on his cock. I did this for about an HOUR before I finally decided to let him come. He begged me to let him paint my face & I shook my head no with his big erection in my mouth. 'PLEASE' he begged through clenched teeth. I shook my head no again. Just in time I pulled him out of my mouth & painted my face, careful not to get it in my eyes. I looked up and batted my eyes at him. I reached for the balloons & re-read them to Mike's limp dock before standing up and untying him from the tree. 'I love you,' I said, realizing his come was still dripping off my chin.

'I love you too Cindy. Have I ever told
you give the best head in the world?"

'You're so kind to tell me that, ' I said, digging in my day pack for a wet wipe & holding it out to him. Mike gave me a lewd grin & wiped my face daintily with the wet wipe. 'It's only fair that you clean my face off after coming all over it!' I said sweetly.

We walked back to camp, Mike's penis swaying with the balloons. I untied them when we got back. I had Mike sit in his camp chair & put a blanket at his feet for me to kneel on. I basically gave him one long blowjob all night. I told him he wasn't allowed to touch himself & I basically gave him one long blowjob all evening, interrupted to make supper on the campstove, interrupted to start a campfire, interrupted to drink a glass of wine, interrupted to smoke a joint, interrupted to give my sore jaw a break! I signalled the break by tying a balloon around his shaft & then untying it before getting back to work, but I think there were a couple times I forgot to take the balloon off him before going back to worshipping his over-sized cock!