I like to tease my husband about his over-sized penis...

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Every One- My name is Cindy. My husband Mike showed me this site & I'm so glad to see he's not the only one who has been blessed (er, cursed?). We've been married for a couple of years now, so I thought I would write a couple of stories about me & my well-hung hubby.

Me & Mike met about 3 years ago, not long after my divorce from Bob. I'm in my mid-40's. size 14 with graying stawberry-blonde hair, currently cut short. People who know me say my best feature is my 'musical' laugh. I finally divorced my ex-husband, Bob, after the SECOND time I caught him cheating. Luckily, we had no children.

I met Mike in the waiting area of the DMV. We were sitting next to each other & watching movie trivia on the big screen & guessing the answers without checking our phones. Mike was about my age, single (no wedding ring) tall and very thin and kept making me laugh. When his number was called he turned and asked for my number. We went out the next Saturday night to a movie.

It wasn't until we sat down in our seats, I noticed the bulge his baggy pants couldn't hide. I got intensely curious. I hadn't had sex since long before my divorce and Bob's penis was definitely on the shorter end of the spectrum. Was Mike hung? About half-way through the movie Mike put his arm around me and feeling bold and a little drunk from the wine at dinner before the movie, I traced the outline of his penis with my index finger a couple of times. My first thought was Holy Shit! Mike pretended not to notice what I was doing. That's as far as it went that night but Mike called and asked me out again. Of course I said yes.

And so it went for the next two dates with me boldly but secretly fondling Mike's penis through his pants until he got hard. We both pretended it wasn't happening. My brain refused to believe what my hand told it! For our fourth date, he asked if I would like to go for a day hike in a nearby National Forest. I always considered myself an outdoor girl and went hiking and camping a lot before I married Bob. "I'd love to!', I told him.

We decided to go on a weekday to avoid crowds & we had been hiking for a couple of hours and hadn't seen anyone. We were walking across a bridge over creek when Mike announced he had to pee.

'Go ahead' I said. 'I've seen a guy pee before'.

'Turn around, ' Mike pleaded. 'I can't go when i'm being watched.'

'OK,' I said, turning my back. I heard him unzip then the chainlink fence shake and then a splashing. The second the splashing stopped I turned around and I thought my eyes would fall out of their sockets. Mike had somehow managed to squeeze his really long and fat penis through the chainlink fence and was carefully struggling to pull it back through.

'Be careful!' I pleaded, watching him gently try and extract himself with his hand. After a few minutes he got to his peach-sized flared glans and stopped.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

"I think we both know what's wrong!"

Suddenly we both started laughing. I laughed until tears rolled down my cheeks. 'I think I see a troop of girl scouts coming!'

'What!' he almost screamed.

'Just kidding!'

'What are we going to do?!' said Mike, his laughter dying down.

'What do you mean 'we'? I'm going back to the car!' making like I was going to leave.

'WAIT!!!' he screamed.

'SHHH! Someone might here you!" I pulled off my daypack and rummaged around until I found a bottle of hand lotion. I got on my knees and squirted it through the fencelink onto his fat now-purple head. Mike started to tug and I slapped away his hand.

'This calls for a woman's touch,' I said winking up at him from my knees. I gently put my hand around his shaft and GENTLY tugged him through the fence, letting him go.

I wiped my hands on a kerchief. 'You owe me!' I said winking at him. 'What on earth possessed you to stick your big dick through that fence?"

'I just wanted to see if it would fit..' Mike's voice trailed-off. Suddenly he switched gears. 'You think I have a big dick?'

He hadn't made any effort to put it back in his camo shorts & still on my knees, I gave it a critical examination. 'You're officially well-hung as far as I'm concerned.' I stood back up on my feet and said 'Congratulations.' in my most solemn voice, reaching out and shaking his long limp penis like a hand.

We both cracked-up and I thought we would never stop laughing.

All for now!

Cindy

END OF PART 1

Cindy55406

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a personal preference. Mike was circumcised when he was a baby so didn't have a choice. Frankly, I would have married him no matter how big his penis was. It just so happened he ruined me for other men, so I HAD to marry him! ;0

Reactions: cuckboy