i like when my girl looks at other guy dick is that weird

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you fukin don't have a mental illness. Don't be a cunt.
Whoa! :eek: Ease up on the use of the 'C' word dude. It's really not warranted here. I checked his post history. He's a cuckold, he just doesn't know it yet. :tongue:

Cuckoldry as a fetish

The term has acquired additional meanings within certain sub-cultures, referring to couples wherein the female is dominant and she takes on additional partners, while the male takes on a submissive role where he is monogamous to her, or only becoming involved sexually when it is felt to be emotionally supportive of her and her lover, or remaining altogether chaste. A man who fetishizes this situation is often referred to in the sub-culture as a "cuck".

Cuckoldry as a fetish has been around since at least the time of Leopold von Sacher-Masoch (the writer after whom the term "masochism" is coined). Sacher-Masoch's wife, Aurora Rümelin, recounts in her memoirs multiple instances of Sacher-Masoch asking, begging and even threatening her to make her cuckold him so he could experience the pain and humiliation of the act. To that end, Sacher-Masoch created multiple opportunities for the adulterous act to occur, none of which were successful. While Rümelin indulged her husband in many of his masochistic requests, due in large part because to her dependence on him to financially support her and her children, she steadfastly refused to cuckold him. Rümelin's refusal to succumb to Sacher-Masoch's cuckholding fantasies was one of the causes of their separation and her subsequent descent into poverty.[citation needed]

The wife who enjoys cuckoldry is sometimes referred to as a hotwife. In a broader context, the contrast between a cuckold and the additional male participant (sometimes called a "stud" or "bull") is sometimes used to summarize an individual's personality or behaviour and the variability commonly seen in male libidos; the cuckold or beta male suggesting a lack of virility, perhaps sometimes having a small penis, impotence, infertility, vulnerability, weakness, or even anxiety and the stud or alpha male representing virility, potency, a larger phallus, fertility, dynamism, masculinity, strength and a sense of confidence in the ease with which he may sexually possess another man's wife. There are some who consider the use of the term "bull" to be offensive, and this term is also not used commonly in the BDSM community.

Cuckolding among female-dominant couples differs from the original definition of cuckolding in that many of these men are voluntarily cuckolded by their wives, sometimes as part of the husband's sexual fantasy and sometimes because they gain genuine sexual arousal through being humiliated by his wife being better sexually fulfilled with a potentially superior male. In some cases the husband may instigate and nurture his wife's sexual infidelity, raising the question of who is truly the dominant partner. This is a common theme in letters to erotica magazines and online sites which focus on cuckoldry.

In most modern cases of fantasy cuckolding, the husband usually finds pleasure through that of his wife and they (the wife and extra-marital participant) may both enjoy attempting to actively include him in the act of cuckolding as much as possible through serving her. Some common themes include praising her appearance, attempting to stimulate her sexually at the same time as the additional participant, and generally being engrossed in her enjoyment, usually while masturbating or involving himself in some sexual act with his wife during their activity.

Some less-common themes might include grooming his wife for her "date", homemaking, or oral sex following the conclusion of sex with the other man. When this oral sex follows ejaculation, it is termed a creampie or cleaning up. This involves the husband eating or licking the semen of another man from inside his unfaithful wife.

Popularity of cuckolding

When cuckolding is a humiliation fantasy, it works best when the individual with the fantasy believes cuckolding is hopelessly the only choice for their relationship. This may be one of the reasons cuckold fantasy stories sometimes contain the theme that females are genetically predisposed to desire the "alpha-male", prefer men with larger genitalia or that their wives are driven with wild lust.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, it's not necesarily wierd.
It's fine to be into the cuckhold stuff he was describing to an extent.
It doesn't necesarily mean you like that though.
Comparing to others is part of pair bonding.
You look at other people, people with good qualities, who are atractive, etc. but you like eachother better, and you affirm your relationship.
You might just also like the idea of her being sexual and unrepressed - and taking that out on you back home.
Or, if she likes looking at other guys - it's cool for you to look at other girls.
What do you think?

BuFFnStuFF510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...my gf once in awhile notices a guys package. It's random though, the guy really has to be protruding for her to notice. She would point it out to me and I'd say..."uhm yep he is huge OR ugh not really OR urm could be...
Overall, sounds like you're having some insecurity issues.

thesluttykitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of people could think it's weird, for me it's normal. My hubby loves to watch me cuckolding with other men, and if the man's well hung it's even more exciting for him (the big guy in my gallery isn't my hubby, my hubby just took the pic).