I`ll just isolate and get hammered.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by lafever, Dec 22, 2007.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems as though i`m wearing my feelings on my sleeve from my grief so to prevent any more hurt feelings i`ll say adoo.

lafever:cool:

2. sjprep06

sjprep06 New Member

Albums:
    Go easy on the firewater man. That won't make things better....

3. naughty

Gold Member

Sweetheart,

If you want to go to bed and say good night we will let you do that but if you have the nerve to be talking about leaving us now that we have gotten used to you, You have another thought coming! Sweets our hearts go out to you and Shani at this time but you need to keep talking it out and we are here for you. Just a computer away....:smile:

4. snoozan

Gold Member

Oh, ffs, stop being a drama queen. People didn't agree with you on a thread and now you've made yourself a "feel sorry for me" thread. This has nothing to do with your grieving-- people here have been nothing but supportive and willing to talk and listen about the tragic loss of your son. If you need anything from most of the people here to help lighten the load of your grief, you'll have multiple hands offered to you. This crap tonight has nothing to do with grief and all to do with you trying to get attention and sympathy because you got hurt by the responses to your SO pic posting thead.

Look, we all have off days. It's not a big deal. Nobody is going to care tomorrow about these hurt feelings that you speak of.

Draft saved Draft deleted