I loosen up...too much?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyescream, Dec 10, 2009.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

I'm doing this well-hung guy and initially I had some difficulty taking him all in. But now that we've had sex dozens of times it's a lot easier and he's in all the way every single time we do it.

He starts banging me like crazy when he's about to cum and it's a real turn on for me so I throw my legs in the air for deeper penetration. I'm getting wetter and wetter by the second and he's hitting harder and harder...

...Then the horrible thing happens...I feel my muscles relax too much and I get a little loose.

He's never mentioned anything, but I can only guess that it's a turn off for most guys? Is there a solution for this?:frown1:

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Kegels and close your legs. Lie down on your belly with your legs together and let him enter you from behind that way. If you are in the missionary position or anything where your legs are around him you will 'tent' and it might feel loose.

3. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I won't say I see what you describe as "the horrible thing happens" because to me it seems unlikely that he's ever noticed it.
    I just don't get why everyone seems to be so obsessed with keeping control over something you wouldn't notice IMO if the sex was that great.
    I just wouldn't make a big deal over it if I was in your place and I don't think most guys would ever noticed this.
    He's pounding away so I seriously doubt he has ever noticed what you are feeling

he's intent on coming so don't sweat it.
    Besides whats wrong with relaxing your cunt a bit?

C.B.:saevil:

4. eyescream

Gold Member

I do hope so! :D I mean, he does come over for sex all the time so I hope it really is something he's enjoying with me. :)

5. D_Eltryngjeme Hardwoode

Hey ladies, when a guy is already deep into you and all he can feel is the build up of a jet stream he just don't notice anythin but whats happening in him! So just enjoy what makes you feel good.... yeh?

6. Sement

Sement Member

Plus, if he's really pounding you that hard, his penis will begin to numb up a little bit. As long as there's anything there to provide a little bit of friction, it will still be pleasurable for him.

7. Curiousguy01

Curiousguy01 New Member

Albums:
    I kinda got distracted by her discription in the beginning... Honestly I think what you notice is far more severe than what is actually happening, probably a lot from how wet your getting and you get closer you kinda numb up a bit yourself. That may be what you're feeling, IDK but i do know... dont worry about it. Sounds like you two are having a great fucking time(no pun intended lol)

8. drac

drac New Member

You're tenting, that means your turned on, that means your man is doing a good job! If you stay wet, then who cares, my girl tents a lot, she also gets crazy wet even when she doesn't squirt, she gets drained of energy because of this. This all makes me feel great, of course I would be ok if she didn't lose energy for a day, but you take the good with the not so good. Keep it up eyescream, stop thinking about it and enjoy.

9. Treasure

Treasure New Member

or in your case, 'cave'

:cool: :eek: :biggrin1: :frown1: :smile: :tongue: :cool: :smile: :frown1::frown1: :biggrin1: :wink::wink::wink:

10. ruffboy

Gold Member

this is not meant at all to be a downer, but i can feel when my wife does this, though this is the first time i've heard a 'term' for it. a 'little' loose i doubt is any problem, especially if he's a really big boy. also, i'm not huge at all by the standards flying around this joint, just 6.5 x 5.5, but there are times where it feels like i can't get ANY resistance inside her and that causes a loss of 'in the moment' if that makes any sense. but that isn't that i'm worried at all about my experience though, i instantly think, "i bet she's wishing i were bigger" when she's THAT turned on and figure SHE'S not getting what she needs/wants/being satisfied

11. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

I have a pretty thick cock so the wetter the better :) If he's is hung and he's getting you that wet trust me he isn't worrying. It's way more worrying for a guy if he's not getting you wet.
    Just enjoy girl.

12. drac

drac New Member

I'm sure you may have tried this, but if not, take her legs while in missionary put them up in front of you over her head and cross them, this will instantly tighten that sucker up!!!

13. eyescream

Gold Member

Here's the thing though, everytime I'm in a position to make it a little tighter he will tell me to "relax" even if I am relaxed.

14. drac

drac New Member

Pull out a whip and tell it's your time to take COMPLETE control and for him to be quiet...

15. ruffboy

Gold Member

sounds like then he's either thinking you're feeling perfectly fine when you feel you are tenting (probably reveling in the thought that his big dick and his technique has you THIS turned on) that there is no problem or, he's a control freak ;-p, like drac says, sometimes YOU get to be in control too and do it how you want to feel it

16. eyescream

Gold Member

You guys are right. Next time I'll be on top and tell him to just STF*... haha...

17. ruffboy

Gold Member

THAT'S a proper girl!!!!!

luv it :wink:

18. Opalite

Gold Member

Yeah, that does sound like tenting, which is perfectly normal and should be a huge compliment for the guy you're with, missy!

And yes, if you do not train your muscles it could be that the tenting could make him notice (a lot) less friction. IF you would worry about that (which I don't think you should unless it becomes more than just a 'little'), kegels are your best option. Very easy to do, whenever and where ever. I do them all the time, when I'm reading, waiting for the bus, etc.. no one has to know what you're doing!

Also, kegels can be fun; I have this think dildo'ish.. I don't know what to call it, but you can squeeze it when doing kegels, and the base will it will tell you just how hard you squeezed. It's fun AND you know exactly how well you've trained.

I'll see if I can find a link to one of those, because I have no idea what they're called...

Draft saved Draft deleted