I lost my virginity, but I didnt enjoy it.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by meritores, Feb 20, 2006.

1. meritores

meritores New Member

a few nights ago I lost my virginity with my girlfriend of two months, she was also a virgin(im 27 she's 24 and my dick is 7x6) When we first started i could not get it in and it was extreamly painful for me and her. After about 30-40 min.s of trying i got it all the way in and got about 3 strokes when we gave up, she was crying and i was super horney and the next day i woke up with blue balls...

Now i regret having sex, and i'm am really afraid that this may happen again..
    By the way she broke up with me...Any advice?

2. RideRocket

Gold Member

Chalk it up to being inexperienced, but don't let it prevent you from doing it again. Next time, take your time, go slow, make sure she is wet and aroused. You may want to try some lube.

Too bad she broke up with you. What reason did she give?

3. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

That's a shame. I've been trying to lose my virginity for years. Hearing this is threatening to my situation. I'd say I'm slightly larger than you, meaning this could happen to me. My advice is go with someone a little more experienced this time around. From a virgins perspective, this is the only advice I can give you.

4. meritores

meritores New Member

she called and said thati just was not the one 4 her, she also said my dick wass just 1 of my many faults...but her and i were very open with eachother and she never told me about any other faults

5. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Meritores...welcome and sorry to hear of
    your disasterous first time.

Ride and Bryan both give excellent advice.
    Lots of foreplay is the key and maybe
    someone who can help 'guide' you for
    your first time.

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Meritores--
    It is truly unfortunate that you had this experience. I remember how difficult it is to have sex with a virgin. Regardless of size, it can be challenging if the vagina has never had more in it other than a finger or two or a tampon.

I am sure there are members here who may wish to share their similar experiences. I will say that a woman who is a bit loser will not hurt for YOU. Make sure she is very relaxed, excited and use lubrication if you have to. I have always had to use lube with most women.

7. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    From what it sounds like buddy, it's probably good that your relationship is over. If she's a girl that would dump you right after a night like that, then you probably wouldn't have been happy with her in the long-term anyway.

Overall, everyone's given you some good advice for finding a new girl. I wouldn't say go out and find an easy girl, but if you meet up with one and she's a virgin, not well experienced, or really tight....be sure to discuss things in advance and have a lot of foreplay beforehand.

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

Dam Brian, how'd you get so smart so young??:tongue:

First off, welcome meritores, enjoy your stay.

meritores, all the advice given is right on the money. Go slow, plenty of foreplay (atleast 30 minutes) and plenty of lube especially if she's a virgin. Any time penetration is painful for either person, something is wrong. In your situation it was probably a lack of sufficient lubrication.

I agree with Altairion, if she dumped you over this (without better explaining herself as to why) then it's for the best. You two would have found out later that you were not that compatible. Keep looking, the right one for you is out there amd some day you'll find her.

9. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    good grief, it took me like 20 minutes

10. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    Since it says you are 30% gay... and I am gay, I'll give you a good advice. If you ever want to try gay sex, go for it.

Gay men care about dick size than any other living things in this world! lol I know I care about it and I know many gay guys do. They'll treasure your dick size like diamond and you will feel loved. lol Many experienced gay bottoms can probably take your thick cock better than most women! lol Honest truth...

11. Nick02

Nick02 New Member

Hey,

When I read your post it immediately reminded me of myself. Years ago, there were no different size condoms. It was one size for everyone.

When I lost my virginity, I did so after ripping one condom trying to get it on, and after finally getting on the second one it acted like a turniquet(sp) and caused me to have intercourse for about 50 minutes with the girl. Quietly she finally said "your hurting me." I was crushed. I was also wondering if something was wrong with me because i never "came." Add this to the teasing from the locker room, and sex sure seemed like it wasnt giong to work for me. :redface:

Well years later, I am quite fine, have an awesome sex life, there are magnum condoms now (thank god) and the occasional (slight) bleeding of my wife from a slight rip is tolerable to her.

Moral of the story:
    It'll work out for you and you'll find the right one. I found a wife with a very large vagina thank goodness and all things work out. Just make sure you use lots of lubricant, and go very slowly. At first ask her to "guide" you in so she can control whats happening so it goes easier. :biggrin1:

12. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

remember the first time you tried to ride your bike and you fell over and scraped up your knee? did you just give up on riding your bike? NO you got back on the bike and fell off again, and again and again. you keep trying until you got it right.

thats what you have to do with sex you gotta keep on keeping on until you start to get the hang of it.

sex is just like anything else is, it is great if you know what your doing.

13. MorganaDrake

MorganaDrake New Member

Albums:
    The best advice I could give is advice the others have already given. Hang in there, don't give up. Eventually, some girl will come along that will be able to handle all of you. It sounds like this one got scared or intimidated by the first sexual intercourse experience, but bottom line is that she shouldn't have just given up on you, and if she truly cared about you she would still be right by your side. You deserve better. Keep your eyes and your heart open and sooner or later, probably when it's least expected, the right one will come along.

14. meritores

meritores New Member

this really made me smile, thanks for everyones support...
    Of course I will try again one day but it wont be for a while

15. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Find yourself a hot older woman. You'll be balls deep in no time.

Since you're 30 percent gay, many a bottom would love to ride a cock like yours.

16. cooliorox

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dude, this girl sounds like a triflin hoe.....she cant take a big dick, so to hell with her.....

i hope you still dont have feelings for her, or i would sound like a big asshole

17. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Need some time to think? I don't blame you. Sex is supposed to be a thrill of a lifetime experience, Instead you got a can of beans. Although I'm probably the last person to hear this from, forget the past, you've lived it once and it wont happen (hopefully) like that again. It may gon wrong a few more times, but each killjoy will be different and add new experinces to laugh about in the future. Chances are she has friends...and you know they are going to be talking about you *wink*.:cool:

18. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

Let's hear it for the wisdom from this site!
    Sorcerer's got a possible solution- I think it's the best one yet- it worked for me. Older women have fewer hangups and are more secure, generally, than your peers. After two encounters with small/inexperinced partners and all the crap of incompatibility, my next was with a beautiful woman 8 years older than me. What a teacher! (chucks bucket of icy H2O over crotch at the thought...) The thing is not to get too hung up over the rejection. You two weren't meant to work out, so go fish somewhere else. May the force be with you when you find a real size-queen, though. It sure gets you over the hangups of bleeding and discomfort! :wink:
    Best of luck, mate!

19. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First off, I commend you on being a virgin till the age of 27. Hey, don't sweat it. We all have difficult times in the beginning. Did you have a lot of foreplay before you tried to f*#! her? If not then next time you try F*&%ing, do some exploration on your girl. More than likely your frustrations came from the eagerness and joy of finally getting some. Sounds like you dove right in without even getting her all excited. Don't give up. One day you will enjoy having sex.
    :smile:

20. EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman New Member

Albums:
    This has been an excellent thread. Full of good advice and no-one trying to spoil it...

Meritores I can sympathise all too well. Although I was a teenager at the time, my first experience was very similar and I was crushed and confused for ages afterwards. It was 3 years before I tried again and that was litttle better, but the third time...

The third time was with a friend of the second girl who had been told of a certain physical feature of mine and was curious. She was the first one for me that wasn't a virgin herself and who wasn't scared, and it worked the way I'd always wanted the first time to. I've never looked back, and thanks to having learned alot since, through making alot of smaller mistakes, I've never had a similar problem.

Just remember - Every mistake is but an opportunity to learn and improve.

Draft saved Draft deleted