I lost my virginity, but I didnt enjoy it.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nick02 said:
Years ago, there were no different size condoms. It was one size for everyone.

When I lost my virginity, I did so after ripping one condom trying to get it on, and after finally getting on the second one it acted like a turniquet(sp) and caused me to have intercourse for about 50 minutes with the girl. Quietly she finally said "your hurting me." I was crushed. I was also wondering if something was wrong with me because i never "came."

Gah, that's familiar. My first time the girl only had standard student-health-office condoms, and trying to put it on was so painful and impossible that it spoiled the mood at first.... had to take a break for new supplies.

Also.... at least 3 of my best friends have said that on their respective first times, they didn't ejaculate either.... just humped around until they either went soft or the girl said it was time to stop. I couldn't cum inside her my first time and had to pull out and wack off.

Life would be so much better if you could just jump right into the 3rd or 4th time. Everybody drives a car badly their first time trying that too, but it's not the kind of thing that stays with you emotionally.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think everyone has a ripped condom story to tell. Thankfully, mine did not occur on my first time out.

When I was wondering about sex, my oldest brother gave this advice, "You always want to date fast women; it is so much fun to speed them up!" :wink:

Seriously, I have never understood why anyone would want to go to bed with a virgin; for them it is likely to be very painful and scary; and for you, not very satisfying. On the otherhand, a foxy lady is going to give you an exhausting and stimulating romp. Experience counts.