I lost my Virginity last night!!!!

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope it was worth it!!!

Let me tell you that if I had the chance to gain my virginity back, I would!! It was not worth losing it in the fashion I did. Ofourse I was so curious about sex, and that was my motive...... But my virginity was to special to lose to some ugly ass slut! LOL.... I didn't even get to bust a nut!

Well, let us hear more.....

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, didnt even think of that.... this guy is still probably a virgin....if you are, gooodd job bro! If you arent...good job again....both are good.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Besides your one line report, I am sure that many of us here would appreciate the details. Myself included.

Did you do so in a safe manner?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I made sure I was safe. I did better than I thought I'd do considering my lack of experience. I lost it to a close friend I went to high school with. Lots of complicated backstory between us but we're both single. We hung out last night and one thing led to another. We're hanging again next week when she's off school so I'll update some more. :)

And Naughty... Bugger off:)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I made sure I was safe. I did better than I thought I'd do considering my lack of experience. I lost it to a close friend I went to high school with. Lots of complicated backstory between us but we're both single. We hung out last night and one thing led to another. We're hanging again next week when she's off school so I'll update some more. :)

And Naughty... Bugger off:)

I really did think it was a joke. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Last edited: