i love asian cock!! theyre so big :)

D

deleted15807

You just joined and this is your first thread? :wink:

D

deleted298629

im a 23 serbian, have been studying/living in asia (japan,china 'HK') for 2 yrs now and love the place :love:

sorry bout the thread guys my freinds told me to post for fun..... :redface:

well they do have big dicks well most of em anyways:tongue::tongue:

That sounds yummy. I'm only 19 Filipino .. I've yet to find a white girl out there interested in Asian guys :[ I think white chicks are hott .. Especially Euro girls. Nice to meet you!

Media
I've fooled around with 3 guys this year who were all asian. I wasn't disappointed by any of them, the Korean guy I was with was 5.5" or so but pretty thick, 6" chinese guy and the last was 7" or so, very thick. I'm seeing him soon actually, he's moving sadly =/ I don't really believe the stereotype. In NYC a majority of my friends are asian, and a lot of them who are 5.5-6.5" think they're actually small when infact they're average or even a little above in some cases.

So many asian guys are in great shape and work out often, at least around where I live. I think they feel they have something to make up for so they try to have nice bodies. I like that though, I love an energetic guy with a hot body, size doesn't matter to me.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would never normally use the words HUNG and ASIAN in the same sentence. Of course, everything in life has exceptions, but as a group - SMALL.......

But they do have FABULous legs......:biggrin1:

8peaches8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love asian cock also. I'm 56 and had my first asian cock about 10 years ago. Since then I only seek out asian men. I'm not saying they're all big , but most asian men are pretty big and thick. They also have great bodies, very little fat, and they fuck real good. I've sucked at least 30 asian guys and I love it. I 'm on my current asian boyfriends thick cock any chance I get, morning, noon and night. I love asian cock.