i love asian cock!! theyre so big :)

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LMAO, you're full of crap!

Since when is 7 Inch considered to be average?Get a grip, girl!

Not every Asian is small and yes there are hung ones out there!

Asia is a big place, as you maybe know..., and the guy you're critisizing is Indian. Over 70% of the Indian population (appr. 800 Million people...) belong to the
Indo-European goup ((Proto-Indo-Europeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)) Celts, Germanic people, Latins all belong to the Indo-European group and if South Asians have small cocks then so must have Germans, Brits,etc..!

Stop generalizing, you thick redneck!

i haven't seen any big cock Asians yet. the ones i have seen have been small. an as a group thing from the ones i have seen in real life as well as INTERNET friends they have all been small. so maybe the comments your getting is because for an Asian you are a little bigger than others in the past have been maybe. but your gallery doesn't show a huge size to me . actually a little below average to average in some of your pics. and their isn't a lot of girth as well. also a cock isn't always big to everyone just because a few said it was. whats big to one is small to others. this site has proved that many times i think their was even a thread about it not sure tho mite do a search. just saying here is all not bashing your post or your gallery pics. ok? just saying how i see it and what i know for truth from my experiences here.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i haven't seen any big cock Asians yet. the ones i have seen have been small. an as a group thing from the ones i have seen in real life as well as INTERNET friends they have all been small. so maybe the comments your getting is because for an Asian you are a little bigger than others in the past have been maybe. but your gallery doesn't show a huge size to me . actually a little below average to average in some of your pics. and their isn't a lot of girth as well. also a cock isn't always big to everyone just because a few said it was. whats big to one is small to others. this site has proved that many times i think their was even a thread about it not sure tho mite do a search. just saying here is all not bashing your post or your gallery pics. ok? just saying how i see it and what i know for truth from my experiences here.

well, as far as stereotype goes, i thought that bigdicked guys fuck only beautiful women. you see, having a big dick can be a great confidence boost and women seem to fall for confidence, says the stereotype. as we all can see that is not the case with you and your frequently mentioned well-endowed hubby, so...

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO, you're full of crap!

Since when is 7 Inch considered to be average?Get a grip, girl!

Not every Asian is small and yes there are hung ones out there!

Asia is a big place, as you maybe know..., and the guy you're critisizing is Indian. Over 70% of the Indian population (appr. 800 Million people...) belong to the
Indo-European goup ((Proto-Indo-Europeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)) Celts, Germanic people, Latins all belong to the Indo-European group and if South Asians have small cocks then so must have Germans, Brits,etc..!

Stop generalizing, you thick redneck!

i didnt say every Asian was small. also i wasn't criticizing the guy i refer to about what i have seen. i also said what one calls big mite not be big to another person. i also posted to this guy as you refer to him, that i wasn't meaning to bash his gallery or anything else. so why dont you try to read next time and read the whole post not just what you want to read to argue with someone. and i wasn't generalizing. i haven't posted anything that hasn't already been said about big or SMALL Asian cocks, its just that you dont like the way i posted it is all. and yes im thick im whats known as a BBW. as you maybe know. now agree to disagree.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, as far as stereotype goes, i thought that bigdicked guys fuck only beautiful women. you see, having a big dick can be a great confidence boost and women seem to fall for confidence, says the stereotype. as we all can see that is not the case with you and your frequently mentioned well-endowed hubby, so...

well apparently you have no confidence as you have no photos to show your endowment . so that only makes me thank that your confidence never was or will be. and their are bigger guys than my hubby so since his size seems to bother you or something. i will state it for you again here he is 7 3/4 inches long and 7 inches around. but like i said their are larger guys cocks than his. so your reply to the op thread here is childish as much as being an ass like a couple of others have been to me in this thread. so i would suggest that if you dont like what i post or reply to stay out of the thread if what i say about my hubby's endowment offends you or what ever. so like i posted before concerning this agree to disagree. and stick to the thread.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well apparently you have no confidence as you have no photos to show your endowment . so that only makes me thank that your confidence never was or will be. and their are bigger guys than my hubby so since his size seems to bother you or something. i will state it for you again here he is 7 3/4 inches long and 7 inches around. but like i said their are larger guys cocks than his. so your reply to the op thread here is childish as much as being an ass like a couple of others have been to me in this thread. so i would suggest that if you dont like what i post or reply to stay out of the thread if what i say about my hubby's endowment offends you or what ever. so like i posted before concerning this agree to disagree. and stick to the thread.

i admit i don't have his size, but i'd never let myself fuck something like you. :p confidence or no confidence.

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

^^^Lol, that's so mean!

g32j: Nothing personal against you it's just that stupid threads like this one make my blood boil and I'm not East Asian!

Last edited:

hammybone1

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i actually lived in Japan for a time and saw a few of my friends nude at a bathhouse (nudity definitely isnt an issue for them, and im generally not attracted to asian men, so it wasnt sexual in any way). 2 out of 3 of them were quite large flaccid that even i was surprised!

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until I see an asian as big as mandingo or Quercusone, I will keep on believing that. You think that if there was an asian man packing heat like the 2 guys I mentioned, that they would refuse to use him in a video? It would be a big moneymaker to debunk that myth and a boost to the asian male ego.

Sure I have seen a few Japanese men more hung than some black and white actors. But never have I seen ANY asian man with a dick like Lex Steele, Mandingo or Quercusone. Show me some pics if you find any. It's like believing in UFOs and ghosts....Seeing is believing.

This is For Captian Garbonzo. You say you'll keep on believing asians are small UNTIL you see a asian that's Mandingo or Quercusone size. If that's the case I've never seen a hung white, black, or mexican guy. Atleast not in real life.

Also for Captian Garbonzo, why does everyone that talk shit seem to not have any pics of thier own.