I LOVE Battlestar Galactica

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the midst of Season 2 on dvd and I'm thinking this may just be the best show ever. Brilliant writing, perfect casting, superb acting, and dynamite production/direction. I have crushes on Starbuck, Boomer and Number 6. And Adama, Helo and the Chief all rock. The doc is hilarious.

Agree/disagree?

No posting spoilers!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm thinking this may just be the best show ever. Brilliant writing, perfect casting, superb acting, and dynamite production/direction.
2006 called...they want their headline back. :biggrin1:

Just yankin' ya, Silver. I'm glad you're enjoying it...I loved the whole run. The central motif of we have met the enemy, and we are they with the humanoid Cylons was brilliantly executed.

And yes, I lost count of the fantasies I had of angry, animal sex with Starbuck all over the ship. :yup:

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hell yes! Great show, well directed, great acting, interesting story. TV doesn't get any better than this.

Helo is sex on legs too

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So say we all!

Yes, the show was brilliant.

Still getting used to Caprica, but it could get interesting. The Zoe character could be played zealous enough to believably bring about a new race of frakkin virtual STO's. We'll see.

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I loved the first season. There was more of a sense of desperation. Followed it on and off after that. Have the last episode on tape somewhere but haven't watched it yet.

Caprica has possibilities. It will be interesting to see where it goes.

D

deleted15807

The series was simply stunning. I was hooked after viewing just one of those simply beautifully orchestrated battle scenes.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in the midst of Season 2 on dvd and I'm thinking this may just be the best show ever. Brilliant writing, perfect casting, superb acting, and dynamite production/direction. I have crushes on Starbuck, Boomer and Number 6. And Adama, Helo and the Chief all rock. The doc is hilarious.

Agree/disagree?

No posting spoilers!

I say, bring the DVD's over, we will have popcorn and watch it through, THEN we get to dress up and act out our own version. :biggrin1:

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how it ends is a joke just to let you know

cylons - "oh we decided we don't wanna fight anymore"

galactica - "oh, okay, thanks!"