I love being american becuz.....

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
of course u dont get it......ur a stupid hippy bitch....

Ooh, name calling... should I be intimidated or amused? :rolleyes:

All I am saying is this. If you live in one of the Americas, you are American... but the people of the United States are the only ones who feel that they have a right to call themselves American. What's up with that? Surely the fact that we are powerful doesn't give us the right to tell other Americans that they aren't truly American because they don't live in the United States.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i give her permission to botchslap you in the penis.
tattoomama....i hear ya.
he is a kid that has obviously not travelled much.

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
shes a stupid hippy bitch cuz she feels the need to be technical and stick up for peps outside of the US when the peps that arent in the US dont need to be defended...like you said they would prolly prefer not be associated to the US...so who cares.....

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
our government is very very hypocritical

we talk about UNITY all the time but we do not unify the world.
we segregate it.

we are the arrogant punk of the world that is poor and greedy
and resorts to stealing.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shes a stupid hippy bitch cuz she feels the need to be technical and stick up for peps outside of the US when the peps that arent in the US dont need to be defended...like you said they would prolly prefer not be associated to the US...so who cares.....

Obviously I care, otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up. I'm not trying to be "technical"... I'm just trying to figure out when the US decided it was good enough to be American, yet the other countries in the America's weren't good enough for that title... to me it's a power thing, and I don't like it.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i still love being american,
you cannot judge a child by the fathers actions.
some dads are just drunk and crazy.
(out govt is the "father" in my analogy)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wooge try to listen to sense, what Meg is saying is perfectly correct, North America consists of Mexico, the USA, Canada and Alaska. Although Mexicans, Canadians and Alaskans don't call themselves Americans they're every bit as entitled to as anyone from the USA is.

dima007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously I care, otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up. I'm not trying to be "technical"... I'm just trying to figure out when the US decided it was good enough to be American, yet the other countries in the America's weren't good enough for that title... to me it's a power thing, and I don't like it.

Might it have something to do with the fact that we are the only ones that actually used the word "America" in our country's name?

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmmmm u are aware that alaska is the USA rite.....since we're splittin hairs here

psidom....damn good analogy

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*sigh* I give up. I'm apparently full of shit, and very few people get my viewpoint, so I'm kinda done arguing it. I'll just say this one last thing. If we can refer to anyone in Europe as being European, then I think we should be able to refer to anyone in the America's as being American. But we don't. We only use that term for people in the United States and I think it's fucked up. End rant.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*sigh* I give up. I'm apparently full of shit, and very few people get my viewpoint, so I'm kinda done arguing it. I'll just say this one last thing. If we can refer to anyone in Europe as being European, then I think we should be able to refer to anyone in the America's as being American. But we don't. We only use that term for people in the United States and I think it's fucked up. End rant.
i heard you very clearly.
you are so not full of shit lol.
it takes patience....ALOT.

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

jus cuz people dont agree with ur viewpoint doesnt mean we dont get it. the point of the matter is people from ireland, germany, france, spain and whatever else! refer to themselves as europeans.....great more power to ya.....canada, mexico and alllll of S. america do NOT and (obviously) prefer to NOT call themselves americans....aint our fault they made that decision...