I Love Being Nude In Public!

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My, my, you ARE a bold one aren't you? More power to you, my friend, but as has been said, be oh so careful. These days you aren't just labled as a dirty old man. Sexual offender status will travel with you for life... like out of fashion luggage.

Ahhhh...how refreshing....the voice of reason!

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all very cool and daring pics. kudos. but i'm a little divided though. Yes, i liked the pics, but the parent part of me says.... no way would i want my kids or anyone else's children to see you exposing yourself in front of them. Constructive advice.... stop. Find some other sexual outlet that won't cause you serious legal problems. If you can't stop, then picture yourself naked, with two cops standing on either side of you, restraining you.... and you in handcuffs. That's probably a picture that won't get posted in this thread, but chances are it's likely and just a matter of time. You're obviously intelligent, smart, and maybe you're well educated/successful (in addition to being an attractive male). If you can't stop publicly exposing yourself, then modify your behavior and limit it to places where it is socially acceptable to do so (with others). I am not being disrespectful or condemning/criticizing you. I am just suggesting you may want to consider the consequences of what you think of as nothing more than a thrill, but that behavior will cost you big time for doing, such as carrying a label as a sex offender or something. On the flip side, maybe you've already been caught and its no big deal, and it's just an obsession of yours. I dunno, just my thoughts, hate to bust your bubble.

dingodango

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hot dude- yes, i love being "caught" with my penis out too - i ain't as bold to just all out go out nude like you, but when i am in a hotel swiming pool, resort pool, etc, i wear thes soccer shorts instead of a swim suit. I love "accidentally letting my penis peek or flop out the shortsleg while i'm sitting on edge of the pool or in a lawn chair so anyone in the pool or across from me and see my penis if they look at my shorts at the right angle. I can always tell who is lookin, its very arounsing.

D_ghdfkr

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone, sorry its been awhile since i posted anything. I enjoyed all the wonderful comments, and as it has gotten warmer i have been spending more time naked outside and in public places. I have gotten caught by several girls at a local park but they just wanted to take pictures with me, watch me get hard and masturbate. Anyway here are a few pictures for everyone. My family and friends still havent seen me naked on the internet yet ..how sad :(

Last edited by a moderator:

asianvirginboy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone, sorry its been awhile since i posted anything. I enjoyed all the wonderful comments, and as it has gotten warmer i have been spending more time naked outside and in public places. I have gotten caught by several girls at a local park but they just wanted to take pictures with me, watch me get hard and masturbate. Anyway here are a few pictures for everyone. My family and friends still havent seen me naked on the internet yet ..how sad :(

Hey bro. This is so fucking hot. Turns me on big time. Keep up the good work. Cant help but get horny whenever i see your pics :) keep up updated :) nice body & cock :)

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the great comments I love reading them and enjoy knowing just how many people have seen me naked and masturbating on the internet. Please comment and let me know what you think about my pics and naked body! Here are a few more photos for everyone, by the way I am straight but thanks for asking everyone!
What do Woman say when thay see you nude outside?

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You've got guts (literally) for doing this in public. If you get caught you know that you'll be labeled a pervert/deviate right? LOL! I guess you already know that. I'd like to see your wank pic in the lobby of the police station or really out in public, not in out of the way car ports or behind a warehouse someplace, or at the side of a closed public pool. Do it at the mall on the escalators. Good Luck!

D_ghdfkr

Just Browsing
Media
Great comments, and thanks for the emails everyone! I am pretty busy lately sorry it has taken so long to get back with everyone. I thought I would post a few quick pictures, please leave some comments and let me know what you think, or email me. Has anyone seen my pictures on the web anywhere, I would love to know where. Its really a big turn on seeing my pics posted on the internet. Some of you have wanted to see me masturbating in public so here are a few, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Steve_Sphincter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These pics are awesome. Some of them make me a bit nervous, but would really like to see you jacking off, surrounded by spectators, in a place where public nudity is accepted; e.g. nude beach, bath house etc.