I Love Boobs

RichBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Boobs so much and im jus wondering who has the biggest boobs on dis site?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I WIN I WIN!!

Mine are the size of small asteroids! If I move too quickly I effect planetary rotation!!

What - what? Has Kotch been talking about me again? :mad:

:tongue: :wink: :biggrin1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Contrary to popular belief, the only way to accurately measure the size of a breast is to have someone with the exact same size head as me place it between them, and then place his hands at the side of each breast. The distance between his hands is then measured to ascertain the size(known as the NScale).

Note: This position needs to be held for a good 5 minutes to ensure a fair and uninterrupted measurement.

Now, are there any LPSG members with the exact same size head as myself who are willing to volunteer?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Contrary to popular belief, the only way to accurately measure the size of a breast is to have someone with the exact same size head as me place it between them, and then place his hands at the side of each breast. The distance between his hands is then measured to ascertain the size(known as the NScale).

Note: This position needs to be held for a good 5 minutes to ensure a fair and uninterrupted measurement.

Now, are there any LPSG members with the exact same size head as myself who are willing to volunteer?

First of all, which head are we talking about. Second, water just went up my nose I laughed so hard at your post.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You have a very rare head size, I think it might be easier to just do it yourself. I know its not the best news in the world and I wish there was a way you could avoid it, but since there isn't, I'll see you in an hour :smile:

Oh - I won't keep him a whole hour Kotch - I'll be done in 59mins! (Just a quickie this morning NS - I know you've got work to do)

A mans work is never done *sigh* Let's get going then. as it's still early my measurement may be off the first few times, I'll get it by the third with any luck. :smile:

First of all, which head are we talking about. Second, water just went up my nose I laughed so hard at your post.

The other head measures potential sexual gratification of breasts which is an entirely different and more time consuming method - you don't want measuring too, do you? :tongue:

u don have boobs u have nice cock tho

Who's don, and does he have the same size head as me?

RichBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we talkin bout boobs who has the biggest boobs here on dis site wldhoney-wuts ya size

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
The following question is worth 16,000 Troll-Hunter points.

When posting in the "I Love Boobs" thread, RichBoy made a post containing three incoherent words.

shit big coconuts

Was he referring to;

A: I have a problem where I shit out big coconuts after drinking too much milk, can you give me some medical advice?

B: Shit, I really have a craving for some big coconuts, they are my favourite morning snack?

C: I'm going to go take a shit, will someone please look after my big coconuts while I'm gone?

D: Shit, that palm tree is big - I wonder if it grows tasty coconuts?

You do still have the ask the LPSG audience lifeline remaining.

RichBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit, I really have a craving for some big coconuts, they are my favourite morning snack?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The following question is worth 16,000 Troll-Hunter points.

When posting in the "I Love Boobs" thread, RichBoy made a post containing three incoherent words.

Was he referring to;

A: I have a problem where I shit out big coconuts after drinking too much milk, can you give me some medical advice?

B: Shit, I really have a craving for some big coconuts, they are my favourite morning snack?

C: I'm going to go take a shit, will someone please look after my big coconuts while I'm gone?

D: Shit, that palm tree is big - I wonder if it grows tasty coconuts?

You do still have the ask the LPSG audience lifeline remaining.

A , no B - no A no B, no A , no, B

D - D final answer D

(has to be D - that's the biggest cup size on the list :cool: )

And now I have a monitor covered in tea..

Silly girl! - Wipe it up with your ample and lovely boobs!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And now I have a monitor covered in tea..

I did warn you I was about to measure! Can't a guy catch a break around here? Let's try that again.

Ok, you made Kotchanski do the tea thing, and earlier you made water go up my nose. You are making us spit when we want :wink: to swallow!