Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on girls, get the gloves out my tits are the nicest and biggest don't you all agree?:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Perhaps we need to start a thread on " Rate my TITS" or what do you think of my "TITs"? Are they big enough?, are the nipples huge enough? Will my tits satisfy a man if they choose to slide their cock in between my tit crack?

Hey any feed back from the men is appreciated?:eek:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on girls, get the gloves out my tits are the nicest and biggest don't you all agree?:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Perhaps we need to start a thread on " Rate my TITS" or what do you think of my "TITs"? Are they big enough?, are the nipples huge enough? Will my tits satisfy a man if they choose to slide their cock in between my tit crack?

Hey any feed back from the men is appreciated?:eek:
Oh?What more feedback than I've already slathered your gallery & posts here would you want there, Deb? 'Cause your breasts had to have been shaped by angels. So my vote for heavenly hooters is yours 1st and foremost.
As to keira, well, she's got some decently sized coconuts, but, she ain't gotyour appeal.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow!!! I meant my post in jest and yet you had the compelling urge to dig out a post that is nearly 7 months old?!! For what reasons may I ask?

Perhaps you are still sour from a post written a few days ago, in which you attacked my personal character and I merely responded towards your allegations.

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/55038-size-and-natural-selection-3.html#post906399

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wow!!! I meant my post in jest and yet you had the compelling urge to dig out a post that is nearly 7 months old?!! For what reasons may I ask?

Perhaps you are still sour from a post written a few days ago, in which you attacked my personal character and I merely responded towards your allegations.

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/55038-size-and-natural-selection-3.html#post906399

Ladies, ladies... We all know there's only one way to solve this:

A mud-wrestling grudge match inside a steel cage.

Clothing would be optional, of course. I'll be the referee.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh?What more feedback than I've already slathered your gallery & posts here would you want there, Deb? 'Cause your breasts had to have been shaped by angels. So my vote for heavenly hooters is yours 1st and foremost.
As to keira, well, she's got some decently sized coconuts, but, she ain't gotyour appeal.

Oufff I am blushing......... between you, dongalong and Faceking ( LPSG notorious Titty conaisseurs) I am humbled by your words......

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I love boobs too, but, to me, they come in third behind butt and legs. I'm into curves, and therefore can find women of any size attractive. However, I'm more into big curves. Even though many guys don't personally like Paris Hilton, they find her type body shape "hot". While I'm not going to say she isn't attractive, she is down a ways on the list as to the body type that gets my blood boiling. Her small butt, legs, breasts, and slight curves, just don't much do it for me, but once again, there are plenty of guys that love that type shape so any women shaped like that have plenty of admirers and shouldn't take my words harshly. Even if Hilton had big breasts I would only find her a bit more attractive. Big melons on that body of hers might even look too disportionate, to me.
What would keep her from falling over? :)

I've known a lot of guys that would go on and on about a woman nearby with big breasts, at times even calling those women built. The guys didn't care, and usually didn't even want, for a woman to be big built in other departments.

Don't get me wrong, a woman doesn't have to have a thick round butt, thick shapely legs, and big thick breasts, and mega curves, for me to find her body attractive. I see attractive women all the time that aren't that. It is my favorite though.

Why so much emphasis on big breasts, but not the other parts?

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, time to pipe in...
I love em, big, but not too big...
Don't have to be big...
Just attatched to a woman...
Damn, I HATE m00bs! (And, shit!!! I've got a pair!!!)

... Edit ... As SuperLarge put in... Don't HAVE to have large breasts for a woman to be attractive. MANY other attributes are important.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if I could be considered a Size King for boobs, but I really, really, REALLY like large breasts. I've been with girls with A-cups too, and I loved them boobs too, so I guess I'm not really a Size King... but I do have a preference. It's hard to go back to smaller breasts when you've had 36DDD bouncing on your face, haha.

jeffm88

Expert Member
Media
Id vote for diamond for the hottest body and tits on here almost hands down.
what are those diamond... large D or DD...32-34

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'd probably have to agree, but there's sooo many great looking women on here - Dolfette, Heather LouAnna, Engelchen, israeliwifey... all these women have amazing bodies. We are blessed that we have so many hot-looking female posters here.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeff you are my DOGG for life son!!!

Right on for investing that time Playa!

Big small bring them all as long as they have shape and bounce when riding dick I'm happy...

Did the FDA approve that fat transfer boob job yet? Does anyone know?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I used to be 38 DD ( but lost weight so now I am down to a 38 D small DD) really depends on the bra....thanks for the lovely compliment!!!

I'd probably have to agree, but there's sooo many great looking women on here - Dolfette, Heather LouAnna, Engelchen, israeliwifey... all these women have amazing bodies. We are blessed that we have so many hot-looking female posters here.

Thanks, really nice compliment coming from you .....and I have to agree there are some amazing bodies on LPSG and I personally think
wildhoney has one of the best bodies ( in regards to women) on LPSG.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/wildhoney.html