I Love Boobs

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to agree Wild Honey is super sexy and puts on an unbelievable web cam show if you are the right person...

She makes Jacking so unnecessary just sit back and watch and kegel to her sexy self.

Diamond I think you could give her a run for her money though...The swinger thing makes her untouchable though...TOO HOT!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha someone had to do it sooner than later....
I like how burns1de added to it to, got a few that i missed :redface:

I could have gone on and on, honestly. Here's a couple more: mercurialbliss, mssixsixsix, MetalAngie2010, heatherchika... etc etc. This place is a hot chick magnet. :biggrin1:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stacithesizequeen is not the girl in the pics. She is, apparently, in two different profiles with the same pics which were all stolen from some hot waitress/bartender site.

It is funny, when guys on here are faking they photoshop their cocks... or steal pics of buxom chicks from other sites and pass them off as themselves.

I would likely give the nod to keira34j for size, but there are a few blessed ladies on here. I love'em all.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like milla jovovovich breasts up to cate blanchett.

no dolly parton stuff or even breeching it...for me it just looks comical.
no offense meant...i can't see galleries as i am not golden.

with that said i like round butts and smooth skin.
preferably very pale and dark hair.

i think my favourite women here would be
dolfette,spoiled princess,and wild honey....they are the types of personality i love.
i really love honesty and a libido...and from what i can see
they are my ideal.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have smallish ones. Actually medium (36 B/C) but I'm 5'3" and 165 lbs! Yikes!

I need to be at least a D to be proportionate with the rest of my body, I think. But if I lose weight, I lose there too. :mad:

I'm thinking about putting up a pic (clothed - don't have any nude ones) in the gallery....

To all the guys who like the smaller busted women and women who are not skinny - I love ya guys!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love Boobs so much and im jus wondering who has the biggest boobs on dis site?

I definitely do not. 34C or 36C depending on the bra -- but I like the way my boobs are shaped.

The following question is worth 16,000 Troll-Hunter points.

When posting in the "I Love Boobs" thread, RichBoy made a post containing three incoherent words.

Was he referring to;

A: I have a problem where I shit out big coconuts after drinking too much milk, can you give me some medical advice?

B: Shit, I really have a craving for some big coconuts, they are my favourite morning snack?

C: I'm going to go take a shit, will someone please look after my big coconuts while I'm gone?

D: Shit, that palm tree is big - I wonder if it grows tasty coconuts?

LMFAO NS. I vote A.

I don't think nicest and biggest necessarily go hand in hand.

Once again, you hit the nail on the head, SP.

I'd probably have to agree, but there's sooo many great looking women on here - Dolfette, Heather LouAnna, Engelchen, israeliwifey... all these women have amazing bodies. We are blessed that we have so many hot-looking female posters here.

I think I might be feeling unloved...guess I need to spend more time here, or post newer pics...

I could have gone on and on, honestly. Here's a couple more: mercurialbliss, mssixsixsix, MetalAngie2010, heatherchika... etc etc. This place is a hot chick magnet. :biggrin1:

Now I definitely feel unloved... :tongue:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely do not. 34C or 36C depending on the bra -- but I like the way my boobs are shaped.

I think I might be feeling unloved...guess I need to spend more time here, or post newer pics...

I was feeling unloved too but didn't have any pics, so I really couldn't say. I do have a (clothed) pic of me in the gallery now. It doesn't show my boobs very well though, not much to show there.

I have been told that mine are nicely shaped though, but most guys like big ones, so they don't even give me the time of day.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh Holly, how could I forget about you also? Yet another female LPSGer with a great body and a beautiful face to match. Not to mention quite smart, too.

Yeah, I like the way your boobs are shaped too. :biggrin1: