I Love Condoms!

Curtis: I never thought I would say that.

Truth is, I'm 40 years old and never used a condom until a few months ago. My sex life was nonexistent before I met my wife (not that I wanted it that way, I just had a lousy social life).

Anyway, my wife has always been on the pill, until some persistant problems prompted her doctor to discontinue it several months ago. I was informed that pregnancy prevention was now my responsibility.

I really wasn't looking forward to this. Aside from the ego trip of buying the "Magnum XL" size, I was dreading the whole experience. But I must say that, since getting accustomed to the annoyance of "coitus interuptus" while I pause in the heat of passion to roll the thing on, I think I'll continue to use condoms even after menopause makes them unnecessary.

Here's what I've discovered:

1) Ease of penetration. Initial entry with a dry penis can be problematic, even with a thoroughly moistened vagina. The lubrication on the condom makes this much easier.

2) Easy cleanup. We no longer have to change the sheets after every sexual encounter. She avoids the semen drainage that fills her panties following intercourse.

3) Sanitation. We can go from anal to vaginal without worry of cross-contamination. I just rip off Mr. Trojan and slap on a new one - sort of like an emergency room doctor changing gloves between patients.

4) Skin-so-soft. That lubricant on the condom also seems to be a great moisturizer. After using a condom, Mr. Johnson's skin is oh-so soft and silky smooth.

With all this, I sort of wish I had started using condoms a long time ago!

Anyone else share my feelings?

Curtis

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
Sex to me is fucking a woman's vagina. As this means the possibility of an unwanted pregnancy, I always use a rubber. I enjoy my sex with rubbers and prefer using one to bareback. My woman loves to see my big super erect cock wearing a rubber ready to be tucked into her and its even better when she puts it on me, except some times I get to excited I shoot off before I get into her.I find the very idea of wearing a condom when fucking a woman most erotic, knowing I can shoot my load when deep in her cunt without starting a baby. My woman loves to see my load in the condom before I flush the evidence of our love making. All in all I feel condoms are a great aid to much wonderful love making and don't know what I would do without them.

Reactions: cadmanken

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love condoms also. It is extremely pleasurable to have my wife put one on my hard dick by putting in her mouth and rolling it on my dick with her mouth. A real turn on for sure.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love seeing the used rubbers of other couples. Love watching a guy's ass knowing he is blowing his load fucking a girl and seeing the evidence as he pulls out.

Love knowing where the condom has been. Especially love seeing a big cock sheathed in a shiny Black condom - seeing it glisten with sex juices inside and out.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHAT! :confused:

1) Ease of penetration!!! Get that bitch wet!!! A quick nipple rub while you push your raging hard dick up against her ass should do it. (whisper something filthy in her ear, dude).

2) Easy cleanup. That's why we encourage swallowing!!!! And a little semen drainage that fills her panties can be a turn on for her! [sometimes]

3) Sanitation. Good point; however if you fuck her pussy first and cum in her mouth - you can then hit the ass... Proper planning can prevail!

4) Skin-so-soft. I'm partial to that pussy lubricant on my cock...

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always use a condom. I am a large pre-cummer and drip all over the sheets. My wife started putting a condom on me to keep the sheets dry. I now life them and will not have sex without them. It is a great feeling to have her put one on me and after I shoot my cum load it is so easy with clean up.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually love condoms. I really use them mainly for disease prevention, since I had a vasectomy years ago. There's something really erotic to me about opening that package and rolling that condom over my cock and then pulling a cum filled condom off my cock and seeing just what kinda of load I blew. Just got a hard-on talking about it!!

brad2002: I love condoms, too. They are very sexy. I do like sex without a condom because I precum a lot and it makes sex so slippery and warm. I love the feeling of a warm wet pussy around my dick. But the sight of a condom always suggests sex to me. I love rolling on a condom, or watching her roll it on, because it is so suggestive of the sexual pleasure to come.

And when I'm with a man, I love the sight of a big condom-clad penis because i know what it coming next. It looks so powerful and masculine to see a guy with a condom. And, of course, it's safer that way, too.

hung: I can state that condoms work. I have used them for birth control for a great number of years. I appreciate the inspiral and the Trojan XL brands and also realize that KY-gel also helps make sexual passion much more pleasant. The no mess of stray semen is always a plus. Additionally the dressing the rod aspect of foreplay can be an anticipated event for both partners.

I enjoy sex and have had no problems with condoms and concur with the originator of this thread.

7x6andchg: Curtis-

I too would concur with all four of your points. Particularly the ease of cleanup and the moisturization aspects you mention.

They also can decrease sensitivity to a degree - which has led to some quasi-marathonesque sessions amongst the few that I have had...

7x6&C

Donk: "Love" is far too strong a word for my feelings about condoms, but I agree they have their positive points. Of course, Magnum XL's are a Godsend and I have some real uncomfortable memories from the couple of times I had sex back before even regular Magnums were available. (I'm younger than you, Curtis, but have been using condoms longer!)

Until I met my current gf, I had only had sex without a condom once in my life and, like another poster mentioned, condoms and sex just seemed to go hand in hand. In my current longterm relationship, I have discovered the great joys of sex without condoms and I won't say I miss them. (But, like someone mentioned, condoms do decrease sensitivity. The first couple times I had condomless sex with my gf it was so sensitive I was really quick on the trigger. Fortunately, I am "toughened up" now and we are back to marathon sessions.) Once in awhile though I masturbate wearing a condom--it provides a change of pace and makes clean-up a breeze.

P.S. For all their drawbacks, everyone of course should ALWAYS USE CONDOMS unless you are in a longterm, monogamous relationship and you both are disease-free and are using other effective methods to avoid unplanned pregancy!

7x6andchg: Donk-

Cheers to you for bringing up the most important (albeit as yet unmentioned) point about condoms.

Paul
7x6&C

Curtis: [quote author=Donk link=board=sex;num=1053318639;start=0#4 date=05/19/03 at 18:54:35]"Once in awhile though I masturbate wearing a condom--it provides a change of pace and makes clean-up a breeze.[/quote]

Damn! I knew I forgot something!

5) Masturbation. A condom provides a sort of permanent lubrication for a marathon pud-pumping session, like when I order a 3-hour pay-per-view block of adult programming on DirecTV. It eliminates the inevitable chafing that comes from stroking a dry cock for too long, without the risk of getting liquid lube all over the couch. Also keeps semen off my shirt tail.

One caution: A wife will keep a running history of sexual encounters in her head. Be prepared to explain why you used up a dozen condoms after only eleven shag sessions with her.

Curtis

Donk: [quote author=Curtis link=board=sex;num=1053318639;start=0#7 date=05/20/03 at 20:37:32]
One caution: A wife will keep a running history of sexual encounters in her head.  Be prepared to explain why you used up a dozen condoms after only eleven shag sessions with her.[/quote]

LOL. I know what you mean. Since I don't use condoms with my gf, I am very careful to completely dispose of any condoms I use for masturbation. I don't want to be in the position of having to explain why there is a used condom on top of my trash can when she knows I didn't use it with her!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never fucked without a condom ... never. Even though I'm in a monogamous relationship of over a year, I still use a condom when I engage in anal sex with my bf. Since I've never barebacked, I wouldn't know the feling of going without. The use of a condom is a good practice for reasons listed above, plus there's another advantage: if it's ever necessary to use a condom, you won't bitch and moan about how there's less sensitivity when wearing a condom because it's the feeling you're used to. I keep hearing about decreased sensation; if the sensation is any more intense without a condom, I'd probably pass out every time!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I barebacked for awhile,
after much testing, and trust and years in
a monogomous relationship.
I have not and would not consider it otherwise.

But, was the sensation different and more intense
without a condom? YES.
And it is tough to go back, once you know...well, for me.
Ignorance is bliss sometimes.
Because now condoms are not as much fun a feeling.
YES, DMW, you would probably pass out every time.
;D

Mighty_Joe: I had a thing for condoms (we use to call them "rubbers") long, long before the safe-sex thing. I use them when I beat off as well as having sex.

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
Curtis: I never thought I would say that.

Truth is, I'm 40 years old and never used a condom until a few months ago. My sex life was nonexistent before I met my wife (not that I wanted it that way, I just had a lousy social life).

Anyway, my wife has always been on the pill, until some persistant problems prompted her doctor to discontinue it several months ago. I was informed that pregnancy prevention was now my responsibility.

I really wasn't looking forward to this. Aside from the ego trip of buying the "Magnum XL" size, I was dreading the whole experience. But I must say that, since getting accustomed to the annoyance of "coitus interuptus" while I pause in the heat of passion to roll the thing on, I think I'll continue to use condoms even after menopause makes them unnecessary.

Here's what I've discovered:

1) Ease of penetration. Initial entry with a dry penis can be problematic, even with a thoroughly moistened vagina. The lubrication on the condom makes this much easier.

2) Easy cleanup. We no longer have to change the sheets after every sexual encounter. She avoids the semen drainage that fills her panties following intercourse.

3) Sanitation. We can go from anal to vaginal without worry of cross-contamination. I just rip off Mr. Trojan and slap on a new one - sort of like an emergency room doctor changing gloves between patients.

4) Skin-so-soft. That lubricant on the condom also seems to be a great moisturizer. After using a condom, Mr. Johnson's skin is oh-so soft and silky smooth.

With all this, I sort of wish I had started using condoms a long time ago!

Anyone else share my feelings?

Curtis
My feelings exactly. I find condoms to be most erotic. I even get a hard on when I see them on the shelves in stores. i always fuck my wife with a rubber, even if at the time no protection is needed.

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
My wonderful girlfriend, now my wife was a celibate window lady of ten years, a very much respected around our small town. We truly loved each other and knew we were headed for marriage, but knew we couldn't hold off sex but certainly didn't want a pregnancy But as she had no birth control available , the obvious answer was to fuck with a rubber. Thank God for them, as our love making was great and so we both feel they are a wonderful device for a great love affair and still use them exclusivly.