I Love Condoms!

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Housebroke, I really groove on your story. I think condoms are great and really look hot on a guy with a roaring hardon. But, one caution, don't flush your spent condom down the toilet, they can gum up the plumbing and then you have hire a plumber (major expense) to fish them out. You don't want to leave your poor wife to explain why there are all these used rubbers in the toilet!! BTW, I'm gay. Don't wish to offend, bet you look hot and you are both happy and smart. Wish more of my straight friends would quit whining about 'taking a shower' with a raincoat on. And, that old chestnut about the old days when there weren't any std's around. Thanx buddy.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I used condoms when my wife, then girlfriend, had to interrupt the pill for six months.

I used to hate stopping the romance and the spice of foreplay to squueze my penis in that piece of rubber, and I hated even more being forced to exit from her immediatly after orgasm.

No, I prefer without (obviously because I am in a monogamous relationship)

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I detest condoms - the smell, touch, sight of them really turns my stomach. However they are super important and protect you and your partner from various sexual nasties. I am very glad that I am in a trusting relationship and there is no need for them. Good riddance, rubbers!

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE condoms because they permit to have sex without worry.

BUT... I HATE using them. I really prefer skin-on-skin sex. It feels much better and is much more romantic to be moving through foreplay and kissing and be able to slid it in without stopping to "get dressed".

I got a vasectomy several years ago when I was married. It was great beause it took any preganancy concern out of the mix.

I don't use hem when I'm in a committed relationship but use them the rest of the time.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eastbay, why stop the lovemaking? Make putting the 'rubber' on part of the foreplay. Have you partner help you 'muzzle your monster' or better yet, put it on you. Make a game out of it. Had a partner who hated them and I used to make a game out of his angry penis fighting and struggling to escape entrapment. Instead of sulking, partner started to laugh and then got even harder!!
BTW, you look damn hot in that red speedo (wink)!

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love seeing the used rubbers of other couples. Love watching a guy's ass knowing he is blowing his load fucking a girl and seeing the evidence as he pulls out.

Love knowing where the condom has been. Especially love seeing a big cock sheathed in a shiny Black condom - seeing it glisten with sex juices inside and out.

Reactions: cadmanken

t_o

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i hate condoms with a passion, and no offense, anyone who rather use a condom than bareback it to me is just crazy (i mean that in the nicest possible way). I had sex with my ex w/o condoms cause she was on birth control, and it was amazing. Having sex with my current gf, the condom just takes away so much of the sensation. kinda depressing.

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
When very young I was taught that if you got a girl pregnant. you were in big trouble. As the then the only means then of preventing pregnancy was to use a rubber. From that day on on when enjoyiing the pleasure of fucking a girl in her cunt meantt using a rubber. How can any one hate 'em?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHAT! :confused:

1) Ease of penetration!!! Get that bitch wet!!! A quick nipple rub while you push your raging hard dick up against her ass should do it. (whisper something filthy in her ear, dude).

2) Easy cleanup. That's why we encourage swallowing!!!! And a little semen drainage that fills her panties can be a turn on for her! [sometimes]

3) Sanitation. Good point; however if you fuck her pussy first and cum in her mouth - you can then hit the ass... Proper planning can prevail!

4) Skin-so-soft. I'm partial to that pussy lubricant on my cock...

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always had trouble with condoms fitting right, crushing the head of my cock, or even breaking. I just purchased a box of Magnum Ecstasy over the weekend and I must say I am impressed. It is the best condom i have ever worn. I can finally use it without my cockhead feeling crushed or squished.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love 'em. I wish more people would post pictures of their cock with a condom on.

Please!
So do I, Dirty, but the vast majority of straight guys - who really need them for a wide variety of reasons, just sit there and sulk if you even suggest that they "muzzle their monsters" for a picture.
Come on you "pussy fuckers"!! Show us that you really ARE men. LOL

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always use a condom. I am a large pre-cummer and drip all over the sheets. My wife started putting a condom on me to keep the sheets dry. I now life them and will not have sex without them. It is a great feeling to have her put one on me and after I shoot my cum load it is so easy with clean up.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually love condoms. I really use them mainly for disease prevention, since I had a vasectomy years ago. There's something really erotic to me about opening that package and rolling that condom over my cock and then pulling a cum filled condom off my cock and seeing just what kinda of load I blew. Just got a hard-on talking about it!!