I love fucking married women . . .

mlc808

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just do . . .

I wont' apologize and I also won't equivocate, rationalize or excuse.

Fucking other guys wives is wrong.

But I love it.

mlc808

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll never forget my first. Her name was Kelly. I was just a young flight instructor living in Daytona when we met online. I was local . . . she was visiting on vacation. She was an ad exec from Chicago who sent me a fake photo. We met at the Outback Steakhouse and she was older, bigger and shorter than her picture.

But she was awesome.

45, thick, red-headed and horny.

We went to her hotel room . . . I remember her saying "you don't seem nervous at all" and I remember replying "Why should I be? I'm about to fuck a beautiful woman".

And we did. Her knees creaked when she got on top and rode me -- she had been a gymnast when she was younger. She got wetter every time I asked her to do something she 'didn't do with her husband'.

Like anal.

Or facials.

About 6 months later I was in her hometown -- Chicago -- and we fucked like minks in a Motel 6 when she left a girls night out drunk off her ass.

I tried to tell her she still had cum in her hair when she left.

She never heard.

mlc808

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The next one was one of my friends wives.

They were both about 25 . . . I had heard him tell stories about the two of them doing threesomes in college.

The thing that threw me off was when one night at the bar with all our friends -- when her hubby went to take a leak -- she leaned over and whispered: "Do you think you'd like to fuck me?"

I leaned back and looked at her -- realizing in that instant that she wasn't kidding.

"Yeah."

She knocked on my apartment door two days later.

I didn't say shit to her . . . just pushed her up against the front door with my body as we kissed, my hand sliding between her legs and up her skirt.

I thought it was cute when she took off her wedding ring as she lay naked on my bed.

She had really perky tits -- I titty fucked her and blew an enormous load on her face . . . then went to work and had lunch with her husband.

A couple of weeks later he asked me to help him move a pool table . . . which is an enormous pain in the fucking ass . . . but somehow I got the feeling he knew I wouldn't say 'no'.

I mean we were friends . . .

mlc808

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few years later I had a girlfriend who was . . . plump.

And a pain in the ass.

And a little bit obnoxious in the 'I have two masters degrees and you only have a bachelors' kind of way.

Yeah, but you suck my cock and swallow slow.

The one thing that kept us together was . . . she loved threesomes.

Thank you Craigslist.

We had fucked a couple lonely young women -- we could never fuck one better looking than her (but, who cares when you have two women's lips wrapped around your cock) when we met a couple who was into swinging.

They invited us to their big fucking house, gave us some strong fucking drinks and then took us into their living room. She straddled me and then buried my face in her way-too-big-for-her-body fake tits. My gf, oddly enough, tried to play jealous.

But it was hard for her to do with another man's cock in her mouth.

We went upstairs . . . started out by having each girl give the other guy head. Then we fucked each other's woman side by side in the king size bed.

At some point the guys wife had to take a break to make sure her kids were still sleeping well.

I took the opportunity presented by the 'break' to go downstairs and get another beer. I knew he'd have my gf bent over while I was gone but I definitely didn't give a fuck.

The wife met me in the kitchen, naked as a jaybird, pressing her body up against me as I closed the refirgerator door. She slurped my rod as I slurped my beer and then begged me to fuck her as she was bent over the island in the kitchen. I obliged.

She said he wouldn't let her swallow if it happened when he was there. She wanted to swallow.

I glazed her tonsils with my ass up against the stainless steel fridge . . .

He couldn't have not seen the imprint of my ass cheeks on it the next day.

mlc808

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're divorced and your ex is halfway good-looking I have bad news for you . . .

If your kid plays sports your ex is fucking one of her coaches.

I've coached youth football for six year and every single season there has always been at least one -- at least -- single mom who needs to:

drop by my place to turn in a permission slip . . .

grabbed the film of next week's opponent from the head coach's wife and swung by to drop it off . . .

had a work emergency and needed me to drop little Billy off . . . right as he was being picked up for a sleepover at another kids house -- Sure I'll stay for a minute to have a drink . . .

showed up at the bar I hang out at across from my place -- dressed to fuck . . . sometimes in the men's room.

YOUR EX-WIFE FUCKS YOUR KIDS COACH!!!

And loves it.

And says so.

With the side of her face pressed up agains his front door and her panties around her ankles.

mlc808

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess it must be the 'taboo'.

I like fucking people I'm not supposed to.

It might be your wife.

It might be your hot-ass teen daughter.

It might be both . . . but that's only happened once.

But I have 9 inches of throbbing cock and (most of you) don't . . . and most of your wives haven't seen or experienced that more than once.

Yeah, that's right . . . of all the wome I've fucked -- married, single, divorced or widowed -- everyone of them has said: "it's been such a long time" . . . almost never "I've never".

And I've always thought those were lying . . .

Your wife loves a big, thick, veiny, throbbing, cut, purple-headed cock in her hands . . . mouth . . . pussy . . . and usually ass.

I'm only too happy to oblige.

D

deleted161054

This is incredibly hot... thank you for sharing.

....I wonder..

mlc808

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Older Chicks:

I love women of all ages.

Tonight I'm in Detroit at the Crown Plaza . . . Met two ladies from Charleston, SC. One was a blonde, one Asian -- both 40ish or a little more. Stacy and Tracy. Right.

Chitted and chatted while drinking beers watching Texas vs. A&M. Bar closed and we went to the elevators. I hit '9' they hit '11' . . . subtley dropped my extra room key by 'mistake'.

5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Knock-knock.

Just the blonde. Oh well.

"Stacy, right?"

"Yeah." She smiles. Not what you said earlier. But I can't say I really care.

She replies by wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me in a drunken aggressive way. I close the door and lean back against it as she goes to her knees. She's good looking enough, in a trashy way -- 5' tall, skinny, bleach blonde and wearing a Lions jersey, tight jeans and Uggs. I know. She drops to her knees and undoes my belt. Looking me in the eye she unzips me and slides her tiny hand into my pants.

"Oh my God, your huge!!!"

Yep.

Older chicks suck great cock. It's a fact. Maybe it's experience, maybe the guys their age need a lot of head to get going. Don't know, don't care.

She's bobbing hard on me in seconds -- just punishing the back of her throat. She pulls my cock out of her mouth and spits on it. Very hot -- very dirty. And she's good . . . I have to consider whether I want to glaze her tonsils and say good-night or get some pussy.

Head is great -- but pussy wins.

I wrap my hands around her slender wrists and pull her to her feet. She turns her back to me and as I kiss her neck my hands slide up under her jersey and down into her pants. We stumble to the bed (the one without my suitcase on it). She's out of her clothes in seconds. She is all knees and elbows and over-sized fake tits. I'm rock hard.

She crawls onto the bed and, on all fours looks back at me over her shoulder and smiles.

The geometry is just right -- I stand at the edge of the bed and spread her ass cheeks apart. She groans -- not moans, groans in that lower register that younger girls don't seem to have (or show) -- as I slide into her. My hands around her little waist I start to pound her. She's not wearing a ring, but there is a pale halo around her left ring finger. No matter how fast I go she says "faster". No matter how deep I go she says "deeper".

"Ohmigod. I want you to cum inside me."

Not yet.

I pull out and flip her onto her back. Her legs crossed, straight up and across my chest and to the right of my head I continue to hammer away as she plays with the $5G toys on her chest.

"Oh fuck . . . OH! Oh-OHH!!!" She's cumming hard. I'm fucking her hard and it is sweet. I spread her legs and lie on top of her and she wraps her arms and legs around me.

"Hurt it, hurt my pussy baby" she moans as I pound away -- both of us starting to sweat.

My toes are going numb. Chills are running up and down my body. She bites my shoulder and I feel the pressure building slowly from the base of my cock moving upwards. I'm trying to hold back -- but it won't be long.

"You wanna be rough with me baby?" she purrs into my ears. "I like it rough. You wanna be rough with me?"

My right hand encircles her throat. Squeezing tighter and tighter as I pump away.

"Yesss . . ." she rasps.

"Rougher?" I ask.

"Yesssssss . . . "

I release her throat.

"Slap me"

What?

"Slap me."

OK.

"You want me to slap your pretty face?"

"MMMMM yesssss . . ."

I've done it before.

I give her one across the left cheek.

She giggles. "Don't be a pussy" and grins.

I plant my palm hard on her cheek and she starts to shudder in ecstasy. I put my hand around her throat again and slam into her pussy -- cumming -- and cumming -- and CUMMING with all my might.

I collapse on top of her and my vision is blurry.

Two minutes later I roll off her and she heads to the bathroom. Two minutes after that she is collecting her clothes off the floor and wriggling back into them. She kisses me on the cheek -- "That was sweet baby" -- and slips out the door.

I get up, take a dip of Skoal . . . and write this.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited: