"I love having my cock in boiling water"

NorwaySchlong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this statement false or true? "I love having my cock in boiling water".
Think before answer. I am not mad, have a normal sensation of my body, never hurt myself and dont like pain. i have a PhD i chemistry.

Anyone who can solve this one?

bahu2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True, a rooster is tough and needs to be boiled to be useful in soup.

Is this statement false or true? "I love having my cock in boiling water".
Think before answer. I am not mad, have a normal sensation of my body, never hurt myself and dont like pain. i have a PhD i chemistry.

Anyone who can solve this one?

A PhD doesn't mean that you're not off your head!

NorwaySchlong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howdy, and here is the answer: I use a penis pump, and has discovered the pleasure of water pumping. Fill the pump with ca half with pleasureably hot water. Remember the pump is airtight and watertight. You can waterpump in your sofa without spioiling water, no problem. Water pumping is great, i think the pressure is exceeded more in all directions, and you dont get the donut-effect. One time i had a bit warmer water than before, I noticed bubbles at the base coming up. Thought it was a leackage, but of course the water was boiling at this temperature with the vacuumed airpressure above the surface.

Thought it was a leackage, but of course the water was boiling at this temperature with the vacuumed airpressure above the surface.

Fail.

Increase in pressure will result in an INCREASE of boiling point. Better luck next time.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fail.

Increase in pressure will result in an INCREASE of boiling point. Better luck next time.

In a vacuum its a decrease in pressure. nice try though.'

The reduction in pressure lowers the temperature at which blood and other body fluids boil, but the elastic pressure of blood vessels ensures that this boiling point remains above the internal body temperature of 37°C.

This is why astronauts use space suits other wise they would be dead in minutes.

Last edited:

In a vacuum its a decrease in pressure. nice try though.'

The reduction in pressure lowers the temperature at which blood and other body fluids boil, but the elastic pressure of blood vessels ensures that this boiling point remains above the internal body temperature of 37°C.

This is why astronauts use space suits other wise they would be dead in minutes.

Ok, so let me ask this then. If you did indeed lower the pressure in the vacuum, which I guess makes sense sorry about the other post, do you actually claim to have lowered the pressure to about 0.07 atmospheres from 1 atmosphere? (assuming that the water was about 40 celcius)