I Love Hearing Guys Degrade My Wife--Am I Strange??

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
S & M, domination, role playing abuse, all in a different form? Hmmmmmm
You don't know how many times this (me) daddy was asked to be abusive and smack or talk degradingly in pvt chat. I do draw the line if anyone tries to do anything with children even in role play situation. I was actually asked if I would let him (not the OP) do my 22 yr old. Left the room running. Gotta watch these pervs who seem innocent and then the weird questions start coming out.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
S & M, domination, role playing abuse, all in a different form? Hmmmmmm
You don't know how many times this (me) daddy was asked to be abusive and smack or talk degradingly in pvt chat. I do draw the line if anyone tries to do anything with children even in role play situation. I was actually asked if I would let him (not the OP) do my 22 yr old. Left the room running. Gotta watch these pervs who seem innocent and then the weird questions start coming out.

But the thing about S&M it's consensual....does his wife buy into his fetish or is it something he's going to inflict upon her without her consent.

The first is an acceptable dynamic, the later is abuse.

lolcocks

Experimental Member
Media
Plenty of people on this board get off on the idea of another man fucking their wife right in front of them while they watch. And degradation is such a strange fetish?

Let me take the time to remind everyone that there are plenty of folks out there who get off on eating shit, puke, piss, vomit, etc. Plenty of people with rape fantasies, plenty with sexual obsessions about violence, death, corpses, etc. At least one serial child rapist who was allowed to operate for decades because child rape can be written off as silly horseplay if football is at stake.

Looking at the overall scope of fetishes, your degradation fantasies seem pretty tame. If you take the time to examine them and look for their root causes, you may learn something about yourself and possibly improve your relationship with your wife, but it all really isn't a very big deal.

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A fetish is a fetish is a fetish, there is nothing wrong with you, we are all a product of society in some way. You never know, maybe your wife is into a little verbal abuse. if the moment is right we all like dirty talk, calling each other filthy whores. you are brave with your admission.

Last edited:

I know it sounds strange--we've been married a long time and there is nothing wrong with our relationship. She is still very good looking but I have a fetish now that I love hearing guys talk about her and all her flaws. Sounds strange I know but...I do enjoy it.
Yeh - unless for some reason you're unhappy together and this feels like getting your own back? Doesn't seem amazingly healthy though.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But the thing about S&M it's consensual....does his wife buy into his fetish or is it something he's going to inflict upon her without her consent.

The first is an acceptable dynamic, the later is abuse.

that point (consensual) I agree. I actually was thinking along those lines after I posted.
regarding consensual acts, if one is forced into a "consensual" act such as being force to "smack" your partner because thats what he/she likes but its not in your nature, is that okay? this OP does make you look into human behavior and need a little deeper. Being a victim, and victimizing can end up to be a dynamic that is pleasureable. Make up sex after a fight as modane or physical as the fight might have been only gets reinforced by pleasure.

just some thought. I may spur more, so I throw it out.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If your wife doesnt mind it, or enjoys it I see no harm in it.

However if your forcing it on her, then it may well be unhealthy for you both.

D

deleted136887

The fact that you are asking if it is strange means you think it is strange. I personally would be insulted as it reflects on my choice of partner, and I am sure it would piss my wife off and I would react appropriately(for me anyway).

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you all for your replies. I appreciate all opinions and cooments. I am definately not a psychology major so I really dont know why I seem to enjoy it either, I really only enjoy doing it talking with strangers (like people on here). I, in fdact, think the oppositye of her in real life--shes great--but a reverse of reality I guess for me is a bit of fun.

outletforfun69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's interesting how many people are calling this a "strange fetish" like it is a bad thing, with some going as far to say you should seek help.

You have an interest, albeit an uncommon one. As several have pointed out before, this is probably a subhead of verbal humiliation, which there are PLENTY of people sharing that interest.

I agree with the ladies earlier who commented that they hope that your wife is aware of this. If she is, then this is just a simple case of two people looking to explore their kinky side. If she is not, however, the potential for emotionally hurting her is very high if she were to find out about it. Perhaps it is something that should be discussed and incorporated into your sex lives.

Finally, the last thing I wanted to point out to the negative comments is that there are plenty of people in this world who would frown down upon and negatively judge any idea of a 'Large Penis Support Group' and the kind of discussions/things that go on here. Don't be so quick to judge other people when you, yourself could be judged and criticized.

So with that said, I'm climbing down off my soapbox and wishing you good luck!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think he should keep it to himself.

if my partner told me that, i would leave. it might seem like an overreaction but, to my mind, the one person who i felt i should be able to trust, who would stand up for me and have my back throughout this life, my husband is getting his jollies from seeing me (verbally) attacked and degraded. it would be hurtful beyond imagination. i would leave and i would never look back. my trust in people would be severely damaged.

in my opinion, sometimes honesty is not the best policy.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If she does not know about this, it probably does not hurt her feelings. It very much depends upon whether she knows you are letting people call her things which are unflattering, and whether she thinks you are trying to make her seem better by contrast or if she thinks you truly believe she is all of those horrible things.

As your mom may have said, don't make a face too long or it might get stuck that way. It might be safer to make her look better to you by surrounding her with horrible idiot women.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know it sounds strange--we've been married a long time and there is nothing wrong with our relationship. She is still very good looking but I have a fetish now that I love hearing guys talk about her and all her flaws. Sounds strange I know but...I do enjoy it.
In a word, yes.

VeryHung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will preface my answer by assuming that your wife has not insulted these people first.

You are not only strange, you are insensitive, immature and do not deserve a loving partner.