Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fun thread: 1 random thing you love, and 1 random thing you hate.

I love propagating my plants and turning every space in which I regularly occupy into a Jungle.

I hate folding laundry. My feet already hurt from work. I just wanna sit on my second set of cheeks and do no things.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im am in love with Cinematic Universe and media specific Wikis. It gets me caught up as far as shows or movies that I've seen, ,gives me insight into the next releases coming, and really highlights the art and character developments that arent immediately clear when watching the media itself.

I hate flip flops..nuff said.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love hearing the rain on my roof , my smoochy cat , log fires , hearty home cooking , the occasional female companion . I fucking hate , i mean really hate ; political correctness gone mad , violence against Women & Children , rudeness , dishonesty , undue noise & general unrest . It,s all good though , cause i,ll just ignore the horrible shit , get stoned , and the nasties can simply" kiss my ass "

I don't use the word love casually, so apologies for tweaking the format for myself.

I greatly like being so close to all the conveniences and variety that a major city has.

I intensely dislike dealing with the swarming masses of humanity and shitty traffic.

I really like fresh air, especially when it's a sunny but cold/crisp autumn day.

I really dislike having pollen allergies and being the best thing since sliced bread to many kinds of bugs that like to bite me.

I middle ground by sitting indoors with screen doors and screens on windows and opening them wide to get sunshine and fresh air that way.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love going to the loo and knowing it was all worth while that I did, makes everything much less complicated....

I hate going to the loo and it not being worthwhile.