I love LPSG but...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...in such a place it is mighty hard to find a hot looking guy with a small penis! I don't know why i am more turned on by attractive men with small ones but i am. Perhaps its because i'm intimidated by big ones or maybe because i used to have a small penis complex. Anybody else get turned on by less endowed guys?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm turned on by you but for the purposes of this discussion I guess that doesn't count. :biggrin1:

Glad your back to your 110% self now :rolleyes::biggrin1:

It does count i suppose :smile: cos i might be average by global standard but i'm definately small by LPSG ones so carry on, carry on lol :wink:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure this is the right site to ask that question on Mitch. This site is dedicated to the LOVE of BIG cock, and the men that posess them. I am sure there are other sites for the love of Average or small M4M. We love having you here though and you have made some intersting and important posts. I am an average hung guy too, so you are not alone here as a less endowed guy.... Enjoy the site.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I'm still sick but I'm no longer dead. :wink:

Haha, i love your positive mental attitude!

This doesn't help with your question at all, but in what universe are you considered small? Boy, I just don't get it!!!

Here by LPSG standards i'm pretty small so this universe :confused:

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love smaller cocks as well. To me shape, cleanliness, and the overall appeal of the guy it's attached to is so much more important to me than size alone. However, a bite sized snack is always welcomed!!

And Mitchy, I know you're not fishing for compliments, but I think you're fucking adorable, and your cock is nothing to sneeze at, I would enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed oversized ones.

I'm not all that large myself - quite average length, and just got lucky to have a little extra girth.

When you visit NYC Mitch, you might just find what you're seeking :naughty:.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:rolleyes:
HTML:
 hehe, not what i hear
:biggrin1:.

You cheeky get! :smashfreakB: lol It's true i tell you!
HTML:
btw , i like your posts, getting yourself a fan here mitchyboy

Well i'm glad my character is starting to ingrain itself on some of you....and infuriate others :p

.:wink:

Oh yes i do love this site! :beerchug2: