Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...in such a place it is mighty hard to find a hot looking guy with a small penis!
Well Mitch, as some have already stated - there are probably other forums better suited to Your needs. ...But then again, we wouldn't want to lose You! Don't feel bad though... I'm into the BIG boys, and in (currently) 2 years here on LPSG, I've found it impossible thus far to arrange a single hookup.
:frown1:
When you visit NYC Mitch, you might just find what you're seeking .
Jason might be right on the money. It would be really nice if the "Large Penis Personal Ads" aspect of this forum worked a bit better. Though I understand it has worked out quite well for some. I've found that it's all geographic. I've connected with so many amazing possibles all over the world since I've been here. Everywhere but this NY/metro area. There seems to be a particular drought of big boys here. ...So this might be just the place for You to expand Your search to.
:biggrin1:

Jason might be right on the money. It would be really nice if the "Large Penis Personal Ads" aspect of this forum worked a bit better. Though I understand it has worked out quite well for some. I've found that it's all geographic. I've connected with so many amazing possibles all over the world since I've been here. Everywhere but this NY/metro area. There seems to be a particular drought of big boys here. ...So this might be just the place for You to expand Your search to.

I was actually referring to myself in that comment. :redface: I didn't mean to impugn the penis size of all New York men.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well Mitch, as some have already stated - there are probably other forums better suited to Your needs. ...But then again, we wouldn't want to lose You! Don't feel bad though... I'm into the BIG boys, and in (currently) 2 years here on LPSG, I've found it impossible thus far to arrange a single hookup.
:frown1:

In my attempt to make you feel better Mick, I have been on this site, as well as Adam4Adam, silverdaddies, Pumppig, nippleplay, Aol, F*ckbuds, for ALOT longer than you, many, many years in fact, and have only met ONE guy live and in person, and that turned out DISASTEROUS.... Guys dont meet, they just brag about themselves, and TALK about meeting. I think there is safety and security in sitting in your dark room at your computer, pulling on your cock, and telling guys you wanna meet them, (but not really meaning it). Keep your chin up baby. If there are as many BIG boys out there as there appear to be on this site, you are destined to meat one, just by the shear numbers alone. - smooches....Alyn

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Mitch, I have to say that there are a TON of people here who are average-less than average in the cock dept. I mean, I think it's a case of every 7&8 incher, there is a guy who has a small one.

If you are looking, try considering guys who don't have any photos in their gallery. They usually are smaller.

Also, like everyone else, I'm trying to understand what a small penis is to you, care to elaborate?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mitch, I have to say that there are a TON of people here who are average-less than average in the cock dept. I mean, I think it's a case of every 7&8 incher, there is a guy who has a small one.

If you are looking, try considering guys who don't have any photos in their gallery. They usually are smaller.

Also, like everyone else, I'm trying to understand what a small penis is to you, care to elaborate?

Okay well small to me would be 5" or less erect but it is more the small size flaccid that i like. :smile:

RedBear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first guy I ever played with was small and thin so that is a huge turn on for me as well.

I like to say I am a size queen. I like tiny, huge, and every size in-between.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't mean to impugn the penis size of all New York men.
Neither did I. I just find it, well, odd that all of the potential LPSG Mr. Tonight's are never located remotely close to this area...
...have only met ONE guy live and in person, and that turned out DISASTEROUS....
Oooo! Oooo! Oooo! I think I know who You're talking about {clamps hand over mouth} :shhh:

josh_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember going to a nude beach and a good looking guy with a large dick comes up to me and says that he's noticed me around and that I have a tiny dick. So, I say, yeah - in fact that was the reason I originally went to that beach to get over that insecurity and he says that he has a fetish for small cocks. I saw him a subsequent time and as I walked past him he says to me "Your cock is so hot" so I sat next to him so he could get a good view whenever he wanted. So, you're not the only one that likes smaller cocks I guess.

Neither did I. I just find it, well, odd that all of the potential LPSG Mr. Tonight's are never located remotely close to this area...

Isnt' that the truth?? Everybody I've ever been attracted to on LPSG lives ages away from me. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of action here which is absurd given the population of the metro area.