I love my cock.....is there any one who doesn't like theirs ?

jack-the-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love having a better than average sized cock

im just wondering if there are ppl at the other end of the spectrum who hate there cock no matter what size it is ?????

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't hate my penis but I am very insecure about size and I sure wish it
were bigger. I envy all the big guys like you.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love having a better than average sized cock

im just wondering if there are ppl at the other end of the spectrum who hate there cock no matter what size it is ?????

Everything that you can think of has happened at least once, generally. Billions of people = billions of possibilities.

I wonder how that guy with TWO cocks feels...they both cum too. He lives in some remote Eastern village as I recall.

I love my cock and so do my lovers.

WELSHLAD26

Just Browsing
Media
hi jack -i am the other end of the spectrum i hate my dick! 7" but not a scrap of fat on it i hate it its absolutely solid when its hard and been told its good for penetration but i know that partners look at at it wish it was thicker as i do - i am praying that some one on this site will have tried and tested something that i can use as i am now 27 !! it ain't gonna get any bigger!!! e-mail me on timothyallaway@hotmail.com
not suprised you love your cock mate i'd love it if it were mine - perfect length and girth cograts :)

jack-the-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wtf 2 cocks lamo ........ glad to hear that pritty much everyone enjoys what they have

Everything that you can think of has happened at least once, generally. Billions of people = billions of possibilities.

I wonder how that guy with TWO cocks feels...they both cum too. He lives in some remote Eastern village as I recall.

I love my cock and so do my lovers.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends on what day you ask me, though the more i'm on here, the more i come to appreciate what i've got for certain. and that's even with you REALLY big boys always runnin' around talkin' the talk ;-)

my cock is my best friend... i take him everywhere i go! we even like to hold hands sometimes. i wonder if chicks worry that i talk about him so much...

small1luvsbigones

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jack the lad, you have a nice LONG dick, my favorite is a long one like yours, so much dick there to play with and look at. Ones like yours i can suck and jack em at the same time. Hate mine? well I wouldnt say hate, like having a penis, just not a short one, only have 4 1/2c inches. Not fun to jack off, can hold it with a full fist but to jack i can only use 3 fingers, does feel as good as a full fist im guessing. Love a long dick but embrassing when a big dicked guy sees mine at first, especially when he is as long or longer soft then i have hard! having a short dick sucks but what can u do about it other then look for the long ones to pleasure :)

-jasontkh-

Just Browsing
Media
i don't like mine coz it really stand out straight coz it's freaking obvious when i have my erection... and it would me really nice if i can get extra length on it...

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the way my penis looks and feels and I like how it's a good solid handful. Ideally I'd be 20% bigger, but I'm in no way unhappy or ashamed with myself.