I love my cock!

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love my cock, and have been enamoured with it since I was eleven. It is big and pretty and great fun to play with. I take care of my sexual health and fitness so I can masturbate still have an orgasm and hit the opposite wall with semen. And men and women love to play with my cock, and I am more than willing to let them. I have never had a problem with erections and can ejaculate and remain hard for another round.

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
my cock is great it stays hard, and doesnt always go soft after i squirt. thick and kinda long. the head is great and generally i love playing with it and love that people at work have said it looks like i got a boner all day when i dont.

D

deleted136887

Of course. It's the best-looking, biggest,best loved cock in (my) universe...And it's the only one I'll ever have, so I use it as often as possible.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my cock because I didn't get a small one. walk in a store, bar, restaurant, down a street, a woman gives a lower quick glance, and then smiles broadly with eyes sparkling, and says "hello". it is nice, feeling your cock swinging between your legs.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yep, I love my cock.

I love the way it fills out a pair of boxer-briefs.
I love knowing that, most likely, I have the biggest cock in the room.

I love that women cum practically just from me pushing it in. I love that straight men ask to see it. And touch it.

I love watching my lovers struggle to deep-throat it. Struggle to roll a condom down it.

I love that it shoots a heavy load onto my hairy chest without fail.