i love my dick

bored2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Why do you have to be such a spammer and troll? No one is asking you to get on here and thread jack everyone's thread with your pictures.

Quite your bull shit. I'm sure there are other people that agree. This has to be at the very least the 10th thread i've seen you posting your pictures up in someone else's threads where THEY are trying to show off. Make your own threads and leave it at that, people will enjoy what you have from there.

Big_Italy6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you have to be such a spammer and troll? No one is asking you to get on here and thread jack everyone's thread with your pictures.

Quite your bull shit. I'm sure there are other people that agree. This has to be at the very least the 10th thread i've seen you posting your pictures up in someone else's threads where THEY are trying to show off. Make your own threads and leave it at that, people will enjoy what you have from there.

this^ you got head from a hot chick.. congrats, you are high-jacking threads like a mofo

D

deleted157868

+1

No one wants to see pics of a guy going through a mid life crisis with a hooker.

bored2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love this more that just a cock shot. Thanks for sharing.

I understand you like it, I thinks it's a hott pic as well. It has it's own place though. There's just no use in hijacking everyones threads to show off. That is why he has the ability to show off by making his own thread or posting in a thread where he is being asked to post pics of himself.