I love my foreskin

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am cut, but my boyfriend is uc. i just love how when he gets hard it pulls back a bit, just showing the bulbnous head of his dick, then he p[ulls it back, and his dick head is all exposed

it makes for great wanking togther, seeing his foreskin slipping up an down against my cut dick

foreskins rock!!!!!!!!

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeh people..sliding sensations rocks!

Man..the sight of an uncut cock and pre-cum together are striking..like a lightinig "bam" to my senses..you know when animals get their senses all acute and focus as eyes gets on zoom mode focusing on the prey..lol...well, dont know how to explain right thou..but something like that. Well..it comes as a fascination..and hunting mix together..plus whatever a particular cock and its owner inspires me to react at the "now" than moment..not into blueprint "programed" reactions but spontaneous one.

We are animals..and that is great!
x 2 I totally love playing with uncut cock

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't agree more, even when I piss, love that sliding sensation of it along the bottom of my cock while I piss, I love knowing that I am covered and safe all day long...
I typically always retract my skin whenever I piss (and wash the head afterwards). But I do know the feeling you are talking about and it is marvelous! I love those occasions when the inside walls of your foreskin kind of stick together and then you when piss, you can feel it loosening the knot inside before gushing out. It's also fun to balloon your piss sometimes! :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was younger and hornier, I woudl 'balloon' my cum...I think I was managed 3 loads, one after another.... I had to open ALL the windows, the room REEKED of cum...

(only downside, how long did it take you to figure out how to fuck and NOT 'loose' the condom in your foreskin?)

I typically always retract my skin whenever I piss (and wash the head afterwards). But I do know the feeling you are talking about and it is marvelous! I love those occasions when the inside walls of your foreskin kind of stick together and then you when piss, you can feel it loosening the knot inside before gushing out. It's also fun to balloon your piss sometimes! :)

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeh people..sliding sensations rocks!

Man..the sight of an uncut cock and pre-cum together are striking..like a lightinig "bam" to my senses..you know when animals get their senses all acute and focus as eyes gets on zoom mode focusing on the prey..lol...well, dont know how to explain right thou..but something like that. Well..it comes as a fascination..and hunting mix together..plus whatever a particular cock and its owner inspires me to react at the "now" than moment..not into blueprint "programed" reactions but spontaneous one.

We are animals..and that is great!

in some past threads you stated you wondered where i found so many uncuts in the USA, and was doubting my variables in their where abouts as well. and stated you have only had [ 1 ] uncut cock in twenty years being in the USA here. i find that hard to believe as they are not that hard to come by really, how ever after reading a few of your post in this thread it would appear that you seemed to hit the jack pot if one didn't know better, how ever good luck on you getting more experience with the uncut guys, as i believe that was your stated preference in the other threads about cut an uncut cocks. good luck with them, as it is always exciting when we find our preference attached to a guy with a nice hot body to go with it as well. nice to see you are finding what you like.:wink:

finlandboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm pretty attached to mine too :p.

Now don't start shouting "HANG HIM!" at me for saying this but am I the only one who finds the actual word "foreskin" a bit unsexy? Can't really explain why, I've always thought the word sounds a bit... weird? I think we should definately think some sexier name for it :p

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
John Estes said:
Even though a cut guy can't necessarily see what it feels like to be uncut, an uncut guy can get an idea of what it's like to be cut by simply leaving his foreskin retracted long enough to dry. This is probably subjective, but let me tell you that the sensation is no where near the same! I hope I don't spark any fights with this post.
Most guys usually hurt when they do that and leave it though including me, though it doesnt hurt always, just most of the time. Sometimes after a shower I'll leave the foreskin retracted and the head exposed... and my god it feels really good. I've been masturbating more with my foreskin back, so my head has probably gotten a little used to the friction of my boxers... which feel really good when my exposed underside rubs against them.

I love mine. Would never want to be any other way. Just like the thread starter, I love how mine feels natural and smooth, how it glides back and forth over my head and how good it feels. Due to how good I take care of my cock, my head beneath my foreskin feels extremely smooth... :)

Reactions: Docdon

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss my foreskin. :rippedhand:

I envy those that have one as they are warm, moist and glides so nicely over the head. I'm always trying to pull over my head what skin I have left as that feels the best.
I bet I have only 1/4 the feeling of what I would have had someone not choped it off.
I should have got to make that decision, after all it's my body!

oh my just what this site needs. another fruit [ skin ]cake, how can you know what your missing when you never had it. man it must be so easy to brain wash some of you concerning you Weiner.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I adore foreskin.....my buddy's got a nice loose one that covers his penis head even when he's hard....I can slide it back and forth over the head with my hand or mouth....and pull it all forward and suck on that generous skin and taste his sweet precum.....I LOVE FORESKIN!!!!!!!!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not sure if I love my foreskin. I am glad I still have it because if it is gone, there is no way of getting it back. It is too large in my opinion - it covers the head even when fully erect and looks a little silly when limp.
Nevertheless, I am glad it is there.

This is exactly the point. If you're circumcised you CAN be anything in the world you want to... EXCEPT un-circumcised. And although there are some that have had good luck with restoring... you're still cut with a lot of skin.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now don't start shouting "HANG HIM!" at me for saying this but am I the only one who finds the actual word "foreskin" a bit unsexy?

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. For one of the most awesome pieces of the body it has one of the most boring names ever. Unfortunately most of the alternatives sound pretty juvenile.

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love foreskin, too. i also love the smooth glans on an uncut cock, and the smell of a man's dick when i peel that skin back, just before putting my lips around it. i know my fetishes are showing again, but i love the really strong smelling ones. so masculine! when i go down on a man's cock, i want that strong, musky, sweaty man smell, and some stink under that skin. i don't understand guys who scrub their cocks super clean, or worse, put cologne on it before going looking for a blow job.