I Love My Foreskin!

DrWho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here, I would not want to be cut, after all, we're born with it so it's meant to be there. I'd have no idea how to wank a guy who was cut.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those of you who have an original foreskin [as opposed to "restored"], I ask that you state the country you were born and/or raised in. Especially if it's USA or another country where infant circumcision is common or once was common.

I have a partly regrown foreskin and needless to say, I love it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe your partly regrown foreskin is....?

That would be sweet only if you could shoot spiderwebs from it and swing from building to building.

...of course, if you were in the prairies it would be pretty useless.

On second thought, that's not true. You could russle you a lotta cattle with that fancy gadget.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 100% natural , uncut, and was born in USA, where ive lived my whole life,,, when i was younger i worried about it, since no one else was uncut, but as i got older, 16, 17 , 18 ect.. i realized it was kind of cool to be different, and ALOT of curious chicks have asked to see it, and well you can guess where that went... :)

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am living in South Africa and I love my foreskin! I can't imagine being without it! It is like loosing a part of your body and once you do you cannot get it back. Needles to say my wife enjoys it too!