Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I haven't created a new thread in ages, but i thought this one was worth it. When i was a preteen i would get orgasm dreams, this was a double edged sword- because they felt so incredible and i was never able to get that sensation in real life. The dreams are usually not related to sex and i don't have to be touching myself in the dream to make them happen. Only when i had a real orgasm in real life was i able to know for sure that this sensation could be duplicated consciously.

It's truly an amazing thing- the brain that is. How some part of my brain can allow for me to have the most mind blowing orgasms, wake up covered in my own lubrication from the physical response and never had to touch myself to make it happen. If i could only tap into this ability in my conscious life i could have the most mind blowing sex on the planet.

There seems to be a blockage somewhere within the consciousness of our brain that prohibits most of us from being able to do this. I know this is something that quad/para palegics have been able to tap into in order to create new neuropathways to regain sexual enjoyment despite the spinal cord damage.

I know the Vagas nerve is responsible for this transmission to the brain, among many other things. It seems like it would be a simple mind over matter technique but there is something much more than that i believe.

I had like 20 orgasms in my dreams this afternoon and i was so satisfied when i woke up. It seems like if its been a while since i've masturbated to orgasm i will get them in my dream- almost like my body makes a way for it to happen regardless. Yesterday i started to work up towards an orgasm in the shower but i didnt have time, i think kickstarting the thoughts and desire without meeting the need made me have the orgasms in my sleep instead.

Either way they are awesome and very much a treasured part of my sleep life.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know about all that, but you have a spectacular set of tits and one hell of a big juicy ass too. I'd love to nail that.

So what you are trying to say is: I didn't read a word of what you wrote because i am easily distracted by tits.

HA

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally know what you mean! I just had one of these dreams last night. Woke up wet, satisfied but still kinda horny.
My dreams are about sex though. I dream about masturbating or sex.
Usually I have those kind of dreams if I haven't had sex or masturbated in a while, in other words: if I haven't had an orgasm in a while.
It seems like my body is aching for one.
But yeah, I wish I could have such an intense orgasm in real life. Sometimes I have multiple orgasms in my dreams, or I keep cumming for a while. Then I wake up and am ready to jump someone cause I am horny as heck. :rolleyes: