I love my penis because....

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it would be cool for people to post the thing they love most about their penis

Mine - I can pull just by wearing tight jeans :D

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dorset said:
I thought it would be cool for people to post the thing they love most about their penis

Mine - I can pull just by wearing tight jeans :D

I just like the 'heft' in my hand(s).... esp in the shower....:rolleyes:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a great connecting rod and allows me to enjoy life with other people!!!!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
horribleperson said:
didnt we do this last week???
This just means that you're a veteran already.

Can you imagine the guys here getting tired of talking about how much we love our dicks?

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
YEP. Looks as if someone's aping a topic from one forum to another.

I wouldn't say I was aping a topic, it was a simple mistake, I just didn't see the other one. I thought that a lot of the topics I was reading were a bit heavy and thought I should add something a bit lighter, that's all

xerxes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because..........

Its my best friend AND worst enemy:) Sometimes it leads me into new and exciting experiences.................

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I have two part answer to question, before penis enlargement through stretching for 5.5 years and afterwards.

With average penis for most of life I had no particular affection for penis except that it was used to give sexual pleasure. Six inches is not enough to have a love affair with.

Afterwards at 10.5 (which I can now feel totally confident in claiming since lpsg guys helped me gain the super hard erections I had been unable to achieve in years) I have developed a serious love afair with my dick that may wane with time but I think not.

Now with much more hanging there I am visually and tactilely much more aware of my sexual instrumentation. Sometimes it is positioned in clothes far to the left or right or straight down but never up (too heavy to stay there) and therefore movement puts rubbing action where it is needed to keep partially erect most of the day -- like that a lot. And when I am experiencing any even slightly sexually stimulating event I can feel it surging and pushing for space in the underwear which again to me is very enjoyable feeling.

A very nice emotional and psychological benefit of a very long penis is the transition from long penis envy to long penis admiration. I can now with no shame at all comment on other guy's endowments, make very explcit compliments and even solicit the same from the same unashamedly which is terrific. The members of lpsg are the best reason I can think of for loving my penis without any question.

There are some shitheads in this group, but some of the most incredibly nice people I have ever known. Some in my circle of very special guys is a guy from Houston area with a huge dick and a tremendous personality -- shared some of the most erotic stories of his life without using filthy language which is quite a forgotten art in sexual narration these days.

Then there is this very special guy from Toronto, again super hung and has a personality to die for -- does not mind some sharp exchanges with me and has no reluctance to call me an asshole and me him. Great guy and one that I have confided all sorts of anxieties I have suffered with all life because of sissy skinny body and low self esteem and has bolstered my ego tremendously (by the way the skinny body is no longer nor the average dick of course). He also has a boundless sexual appetite for any woman wishing to enjoy his amply muscled god-like body, "wow" dick and his very enviable personality. Most of his stories leave me in a sexual frenzy that take a day or two to conquer -- what a sexual Lothario he is and I love that about him as well.

Then there is this terrific guy from Denmark who has helped me deal with my dark ages attitude about nudity and helped me understand how to make the mental disconnect from sex (sometimes of course there is purposeful connection). I have been able to go from eyeball to toetip clothing at all times to freely c2c with any guy who wants to and am now thanks to him totally unashamed of my body -- who knows a little pride may register some day soon. I can discuss anything with him since he has such a incisive attitude to all sorts of sexual issues and concerns of guys with a large dick.

Then there is the guy from San Francisco whom I can credit with the aforementioned freedom from having only a semi on this very long dick which never before permitted it to attain its true stature -- God am I thankful to him to have guided me through some counseling on erection problems and some almost hands on instruction on a series of exercises and mental adjustment thought processes to get a hard on now that hurts so much that I cannot get enough of it. The first day with his help when I saw the dick in its fullest splendor for the first time I was just aghast -- had only been stretching in past to get idea of longest size -- would have cried but that is not proper for a big dicked guy.

I have developed absolutely no discimination in my feelings for the big dicked guys sexual persuasions though admittedly the male to male relationships did not seem like much to titillate at first joining. But a guy from Denver taught me differently as he described his male to male experiences in the most lucid detail and always has me wishing I could be two guys, one like him, enjoy the flesh of other guys. Some of his stories about sexual exploits were just amazingly enjoyable to read and he like so many of the guys (including all above) have a sensitive side that enamored me of their compansionship as much as our discussions of sex and dicks.

All in all I love my penis mostly because it has allowed me to get to know some of the finest individuals and most fun individuals I have ever known (and I must not forget the guy who plans a new sexual adventure with me every week with all sorts of women and he has me dripping with pre and post cum after most of his discussions -- a Texan you might expect with an incredibly long dick too).

Guy from Toronto says I talk too much -- but question is so intensely personal and such a major part of a man's personality that it requires I feel more than a sound byte answer. I feel I can say I really feel extraordinarily fond of all these guys no matter what they may think of me.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
maybe question suggests that only those who have a perverse affection for their penis need reply. I think all men love their penises because it is a constant reminder of their manliness and God only knows if you have more penis, then at least in your own mind you have more masculinity and at least psychologically that is a fantastic feeling.

Lucky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love penis because he wakes up before me every morning. There is something to be said for that kind of punctuality.