I love my penis because....

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
amhersthungboi said:
It's quite a polite little organ ... it plays well with others, and is always around when I need it.

FUCK! You really do stare at that fucking avatar forever. I was going to write something incredibly funny and have no idea what it was cause I got completely lost watching those fucking penguins.

I'm getting some of my own.

Bill UK

Just Browsing
Media
I'm very suprised at the majority of the answers posted here, I'm proud of my dick, but because it's always been there I've got used to it! I'm not obssesed with it like so many on here, to some a big dick seems to define them as a person...and I'm not sure that's healthy.

The best thing in my mind by far about being hung is the look on a girls face when she first sees it, sometimes mesmorized, sometimes incredulous, nearly always gleeful and always wide eyed.

It also helps me date more beautiful women (women talk) and I love the sensation of filling a woman up.

So stop wanking it guys and admiring it in the mirror....get something practical out of it!!!

8.75 xx 7.5

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
amhersthungboi said:
It's quite a polite little organ ... it plays well with others, and is always around when I need it.
Unlike the penguins. That's hysterical.

This post made me think a funny thought... do penises have personalities? Not so much if they talk to you and tell you to go out and rob banks (there's a defense).

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Three more sources of affection forgotten earlier:

As stated so eloquently by a regular chat room partner, cause it is fucking beautiful (yours and mine), from its limp, lifeless, inert smallest state to full fledged steely erection with veins standing out in high relief and mushroom head flared with glossy coating and pulsating with energy -- it's a beaut.

It's a great barometer of your feelings. There can be no doubt of your sexual state when you are only vaguely aware that you have a dick (not good) and no mistaking the excitement of a hoped for or eminent engagement in the stirring in the loins or the indescribable sensations felt there during full sexual play and how remarkably good you're sure you you are soon going to feel.

And of course the site of orgasmic relief only possible with the penis. Whether it is basically a little tension relief that follows a quick jerk off to take advantage of morning wood or the tsunamic release that results from a very prolonged arousal period -- with intense stimulation of a partner(s) sexual regions and heaven-sent voluminous and gut wrenching ejaculatory orgasm that shakes the body from scalp to toenail and leaves you feeling that you have reached a higher plane of pleasure than is possible in this mortal life.

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason I love my penis? The way it feels as I slowly get more and more turned on as it creeps down my legs and starts getting tighter in my pants...I love how it looks when it's just slightly hard, how it hangs and swings when I walk...I love how it feels in someone else's hands.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
motlissof said:
Three more sources of affection forgotten earlier:

As stated so eloquently by a regular chat room partner, cause it is fucking beautiful (yours and mine), from its limp, lifeless, inert smallest state to full fledged steely erection with veins standing out in high relief and mushroom head flared with glossy coating and pulsating with energy -- it's a beaut.

It's a great barometer of your feelings. There can be no doubt of your sexual state when you are only vaguely aware that you have a dick (not good) and no mistaking the excitement of a hoped for or eminent engagement in the stirring in the loins or the indescribable sensations felt there during full sexual play and how remarkably good you're sure you you are soon going to feel.

And of course the site of orgasmic relief only possible with the penis. Whether it is basically a little tension relief that follows a quick jerk off to take advantage of morning wood or the tsunamic release that results from a very prolonged arousal period -- with intense stimulation of a partner(s) sexual regions and heaven-sent voluminous and gut wrenching ejaculatory orgasm that shakes the body from scalp to toenail and leaves you feeling that you have reached a higher plane of pleasure than is possible in this mortal life.
Holy crap, dude, you really love your penis.

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love mine because nobody else does right at the moment, although someone is starting to like it.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Spladle said:
Holy crap, dude, you really love your penis.

Having spent most of my life hating my body and the penis as part of that unattractive body it probably was a reflex reaction to love the penis and later the body when I decided to take charge and change my penis size and also my body proportions. The love may be an excess expression of my feelings now, but I am actually very much enjoying feeling extremely affectionate and postive towards all my body parts now and most expecially my penis.