2xdog

Experimental Member
Media
Southern California /want to live in Northern Cali
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my penis!

I had to get this off my chest.

For some reason, I especially love it when it's 1/8 of the way hard, and still hanging down--and I can make it flop around like a big limp sausage.

I dunno: maybe that's because when it's nearing 100% hard, I've got other things on my mind. Mmmmm.

Sorry. But this is why I love LPSG.

:biggrin1:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But if we had pics we could, well, be in the position to understand why, agree with you.... be more... uhhhh... supportive?!:redface::rolleyes::tongue:

2xdog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!
That's so funny.
Man. I wasn't thinking of the limpness as a problem. I'm entertained by its' different shapes and abilities. Most assuredly, limpness is not concern (yet, that is---say 7 Hail Marys).

In fact, sometimes I have to duck away or quickly change my frame of thought at the gym or mall to avoid a "huge" (okay, above average) embarrassment.

But, yes: maybe by amusing me with the limp stage, the cock-gods are getting me mentally prepared.

:(

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I disagree, there are so many threads with members saying "Don't you love my dick it's__________ and __________ and a bit_________ , don't you agree with me ( stroke my inflated ego)"

2xdog is rellishing his sense of liberation in talking about his dick, and what makes it special for him.... our opinion is nothing or little to do with his happiness, it isn't size or performance related, it's his personal statement of satisfaction, if you need to gawp at cock, go check out the gallery...

2xdog, I'm glad you are happy with your dick, so many men aren't.

Good for you mate!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't agree that this guy MUST post his pictures! I think we should all support his penis-love without implying that he must SHARE what he loves with US so WE can get off thinking about his monument!! How selfish! :cool:

Just wanted you to know that I support you. I have faith in your dick, and I don't need a pic to know it's there & that you love it. Here's hoping it loves you right back. :rolleyes:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2xdog says it really well. I appreciate my cock a lot more since I've been hanging out on this site. It's the first time that other people have expressed that feeling too. It's definitely a feeling of freedom. Thanx guys.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love mine, but then always did...

I watched a programme a week ago about a guy who had come to terms with his small penis (3") after making a programme about it, he was a mess previously, almost breaking his relationship as he was SO convinced that his GF couldn't possibly be happy with him, because he wasn't happy himself.

After that initial programme the same chap had wanted to form a discussion group for men to meet and discuss their penises and what it was like to have one, their concerns and stories, in a blokey, non-sexual way, in the same way that football players might talk about teams.

Nobody took him up, everone he asked thought the only way you can get men to talk openly about their penises is when they are online or drunk....

It's true isn't it. Men can't talk to anyone about their dicks.

Why? Is it an insecurity so profound that even acknowledging the fact a man has a dick is a social no-no. It seems crazy.

2xdog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2xdog says it really well. I appreciate my cock a lot more since I've been hanging out on this site. It's the first time that other people have expressed that feeling too. It's definitely a feeling of freedom. Thanx guys.

THIS is exactly what I was getting at. Thanks H.J. for putting my words into words.

I've said it before: LPSG gives me a feeling of freedom to express myself unabashedly.

Thanks again H.J.!

...yeah, I know what the next response will still be: "Well? Dude?...You gonna post a pic?"