Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have tight, somewhat small balls. I really like the way they look and feel. I know a lot of guys like huge low hangers, but how many of you like a nice tight nut sack?
Check out my pics and let me know what you think.

Great pics! I've got tight little balls too, and they get tighter and smaller the harder I get. I've always enjoyed them!

Reactions: Kewlbeans

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man
I am a fan of low hangers myself, but I also enjoy when my balls are tightened up like that. It makes the hairs more sensitive to tickling etc... But with a body and a cock like yours I don't think anyone would complain that your balls aren't slapping their ass hard enough lol

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I love tight balls, especially when the guy enjoys having them sucked and played with.

My own tend to be tight when I'm turned on, and I love having them licked and sucked and such.

You have delicious looking balls Kewlbeans.

oldick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beans
I always thought "tight" was like a barometer. cold = tight . Warm = loose. I find other causes. When I was young , multple contractions would cause a change from loose to tight.
I've never seen a video of this, but prostate contractions cause a strange pattern of shrinkage of the scrotum. Maybe someone has a video of this.
By the way, when I'm tight and then cum, my "beans" go up inside. Anyone know what this is called ? Medical or slang?
Oldick

Eric87

Experimental Member
Media
mines hang low and large sizewise but i won't resist a tight sac with small balls lol
it feels good fiddling with my balls when jerking off and i guess that is one benefit having a low hanger

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
By the way, when I'm tight and then cum, my "beans" go up inside. Anyone know what this is called ? Medical or slang?
Oldick[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if/what the medical term is but it'sa s quite common for you balls to get tight and even pup back in when you are aroused. They are connected by smooth muscles that can contract and expand. Like penis size, hight, etc, it varies a lot.

cute-monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've often wondered whether that look of tight balls and a swollen cock head with a hard shaft in between is what gave rise to referring to an erection as a bone or boner. An aroused cock with tight nuts could be said to look like a classic cartoon bone. Mind you, I do tend to see phallic symbols in virtually everything when I'm horny.