I love my tight balls.

I'm not sure if/what the medical term is but it'sa s quite common for you balls to get tight and even pup back in when you are aroused. They are connected by smooth muscles that can contract and expand. Like penis size, hight, etc, it varies a lot.

Mine do this sometimes, get so tight as I get close to cumming, they get really close up. A few girls were suprised by it, a few really loved watching and playing with them as they got smaller and tighter and almost in me.

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey!

I Never Really Thought About This Before. I Yself Have Sort Of Right Small Balls Too. . .I Think. It's Kind Of Hard To Tell Because When I'm Not Hard, Its Low And Loose But When I'm Nice And Hard, My Balls Get Nice And Tight And Small. I Think It's A Lil Hot ^_^ Also, I Love It When I'm Cold, They Start To Get Tight And Small, I Think Thats So Cute Lol. Who Thinks The Same Thing?

I Need To Post More Pics Of My Balls, So Far, I Only Have One!

davethefox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My balls are larger (see my gallery) but I'd love to have your dick length. You have a nice, slim body, too, my favorite kind. :smile:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I love your nut sack too, Kewlbeans. My own balls generally hang quite low and I do love low hangers, but tight balls are a big turn on as well. I think that there is a very general sexual arousal factor for most any bulbous, symmetrical pairing of the human anatomy. A nicely shaped ass, with that roundness and symmetry, always causes a stirring in my loins. Same thing for a nice set of female tits and for round, symmetrical testicles. Hell, even the sight of a match pair of round inanimate objects (say, a pair of soccer balls side by side sitting on the grass) can make me a little horny. I guess I'm just crazy about balls!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh. I like my sac to hang as low as possible. That being said, they're a hybrid between tight and loose. In the summer months though, I've gotten them to hang quite low! But normally, they stick around pretty close.

Simba

nirvana84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, I also have tiny balls. My nick name after I streaked drunkenly in my teens was no balls. I've always liked it like that. My ex and I were talking the other day and she said her new fella has balls and almost forgot what it was like having her ass slapped with balls and my current gf says she liked that so now I feel like I'm missing something. My balls always disappear up inside me as soon as I get a boner

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ball is of a reasonable size and stays tight probably 70 percent of the time. When aroused it pulls up parallel with the base of my shaft at the top of an almost invisible sack. When really, really aroused it pulls up higher than the base of my shaft. That tightness is an orgasmic stress experience that is well worth it, but I am glad that as soon as I release the pressure receeds and my ball goes back to my tight sack.