I love my tight balls.

nadsonurchin

Experimental Member
Media
luv me tite tates but fuckentender!! In my younger days any over zealous wanking/rubbing from the ladies always felt like the plums were 1 nudge away from dissappearing up to my armpits! age & gravity seems to be balancing this out

D_Tom_Wanks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My balls get so tight when I am erect they allmost dissapear lol....

http://www.lpsg.org/members/professor/albums/balls/657381-tight-balls.jpg

I'm with you on that Professor. When I'm rock-hard I can feel them pop in and out of the cavity where they retreat to. Sometimes I can even struggle to get my cock and ball ring as the little buggers refuse to let me get hold of them and disappear out of reach.

Biologically speaking, I've always thought the ball sack is there to keep the sperm nice and cool for maximum chance of fertilisation, but when aroused, they retreat out of the way to avoid being squashed as you pound away for a release into a women (or man).

britishboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like tight balls. There's something really sexy about a guy whose inguinal area allows for the balls to retract to a near pre-pubescent-looking state. I like it when a guys balls pull up to either site of the shaft and even disappear completely into the body. I think it just looks cool.

Reactions: Kewlbeans

squidly

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Balls retract/drop to regulate the temperature of our sperm-makers. I read somewhere once long ago (if I remember correctly)that the balls HAVE to retract some in order to have an orgasm. Don't know why. I once had mine entirely disappear after swimming in a stream fed by snowmelt. Mine are I think on the larger side of average (unlike my cock which is on the small side of average) but stay tight most of the time. That can get them pinched by my pants sometimes if I don't adjust before bending sometimes. And I have trouble getting rubber cock rings to stay around my cock & balls. Since they are tight to my body the ring just rolls over them and ends up around just the base of y cock

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I get hard, my balls are fairly tight. I have gotten a few comments indicating the same thing on this site. Normally they have a bit of a hang, and when I am completely flaccid, they look proportional to my cock. When I have an erection, which is a large percentage of the time, they really tighten up.

One of my favorite things is relaxing while my girlfriend rubs my balls. I like being relaxed and completely flaccid while she massages me down there. It takes a long time for my erection to go away for this to happen.

I never really thought about it because I hadn't seen low hanging nuts until I saw some on this site.