I love petite girls.....but.......

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bigandhard, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Bigandhard

Bigandhard New Member

I have just watched a programme on TV in the UK, Ch 4, very interesting, it was all about big penis's. Over the years lots of girl friends have all said "Oh yes you have a big one, bigger than my last boyfriend" but I never really knew if they where being truthfull or just being the dutifull girlfriend, you should hear what I told them to get my way :naughty: but recently I've been told by a few that it is quite big with a good girth by girls who have no reason to lie or tell me otherwise. Now i'm not claiming to be king dong or anything but a good comfortable size for certain girls the trouble is I like petite girls, just a thing I have for slim small girls/women, Oriental in particular, they however have complained the most and all ask me to be more gentle and less deep, so if there is any slim girls who like it a good size please drop me a line would love to meet you, all over the UK is no problem.
    Talk soon I hope, in the mean time :wank:

2. HotBodUK

HotBodUK New Member

Hey... I saw the documentary also. I like petite girls too, but with an 8 inch cock I do have to be careful not to penetrate too deep. :eek:

Are there any sexy ladies here (any size and age) living in West Yorkshire, UK (or can travel) who are looking for a larger shlong for fun times? :smile:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    (see the gallery for my sexy photos)

3. GoneA

Gold Member

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Once again, one of the myths we addressed last week (again) comes to light...the story of the petite girl and the little pussy.

5. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    I agree with Sorcerer, being small doesn't mean you can't take a big one. Every girls' pussy is different and sometimes needs to get used to taking a big cock. I'm only 5'1" 91 lbs and had trouble taking my 8"x6" dildo when I first got it. Practice makes perfect though, and now its no problem. I'm sure you guys will find a small girl to ride your dicks:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted