I love petite girls.....but.......

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bigandhard, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Bigandhard

Bigandhard New Member

I have just watched a programme on TV in the UK, Ch 4, very interesting, it was all about big penis's. Over the years lots of girl friends have all said "Oh yes you have a big one, bigger than my last boyfriend" but I never really knew if they where being truthfull or just being the dutifull girlfriend, you should hear what I told them to get my way :naughty: but recently I've been told by a few that it is quite big with a good girth by girls who have no reason to lie or tell me otherwise. Now i'm not claiming to be king dong or anything but a good comfortable size for certain girls the trouble is I like petite girls, just a thing I have for slim small girls/women, Oriental in particular, they however have complained the most and all ask me to be more gentle and less deep, so if there is any slim girls who like it a good size please drop me a line would love to meet you, all over the UK is no problem.
    Talk soon I hope, in the mean time :wank:

2. HotBodUK

HotBodUK New Member

Hey... I saw the documentary also. I like petite girls too, but with an 8 inch cock I do have to be careful not to penetrate too deep. :eek:

Are there any sexy ladies here (any size and age) living in West Yorkshire, UK (or can travel) who are looking for a larger shlong for fun times? :smile:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    (see the gallery for my sexy photos)

3. GoneA

Gold Member

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Once again, one of the myths we addressed last week (again) comes to light...the story of the petite girl and the little pussy.

5. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    I agree with Sorcerer, being small doesn't mean you can't take a big one. Every girls' pussy is different and sometimes needs to get used to taking a big cock. I'm only 5'1" 91 lbs and had trouble taking my 8"x6" dildo when I first got it. Practice makes perfect though, and now its no problem. I'm sure you guys will find a small girl to ride your dicks:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice