I love Robert's contribution

lksbigone: I think Robert provides great comic relief. His singlemindedness is itself nearly humorous but the fervid reactions that he evokes are hiliarous.

It's painfully obvious that his engine is running with only three cyclinders. He's taken a grain of sand and made Mount Everest out of it. The issue of how differently we're treated because of penis size is a major underlying theme of LPSG. But to imagine that dick size is the single determinant of social and sexual relationships is laughable-----isn't it?

Robert would do better buying himself a latex dildo than pursuing a relationship based on cock size. As he's expressed himself, it's only the big penis that he's looking for; "whatever" for the person that goes along with it.

"Robert, your extreme view of large penis size and relationships is farcical!" So thank you for bringing that special kind of humor to LPSG.

jerkin4-10: robert...large penis comic relief...or support...LOL...good one! :D

robertxxx: Well, come to me if you need to loose your agression on me.......... but I won't give a shit for an arrogant horsecock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=robert link=board=relationships;num=1073499513;start=0#2 date=01/07/04 at 13:01:12]Well, come to me if you need to loose your agression on me.......... but I won't give a shit for an arrogant horsecock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh, and isn't his command of the english language simply original!! ;D

I tell you, the boy can't take hints too damn well.

As Foghorn Leghorn; Pay, Ah say, pay attention boy! I'm cutting, but you ain't bleeding! :D ;D

roedhunt: I, myself feel sorry for you, Robert. But that aside, what are expecting the men here to do? Give you their phone numbers so you can fuck them? Either you are jealous, hard up or some huge cock man turned you down and now you feel resentful. :-/

Why dont you come on this forum to learn about men like us women do. We are not here to "get laid", nor condemn them for their large size. I commend every man here who is so brutally honest about what they have experienced. And that they share their problems with others for help. I myself, have learned A LOT about men here.

Please, if you are going to contribute to this site, at least make it a positive feedback. From what I gathered by reading comments, the other men have enough negativity in their life...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=relationships;num=1073499513;start=0#3 date=01/07/04 at 14:11:13]Oh, and isn't his command of the english language simply original!! ;D[/quote]
Not really. I think he learned English from old video games, hence my 'All my base are belong to him' ref.

Jon (How are you gentlemen?)