I love Saturday Morning Wood

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am just qurious if i was the only one who has the best jackoff sessions on Saturday morning:smile:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately I'm actually waking up in the night with such incredible wood that I have to take care of it right then and there. We're talking like 4 in the morning. Then I'll go back to sleep and wake up perfectly satisfied.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
every morning for me, My dick doesnt know what day of the week it is, if it did, id put it to work, :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to have sex on Saturday mornings. Sometimes I'll get off 3 and 4 times. It's nice not to be under time pressure and indulge in pleasuring yourself. Most of us deal with the rat race M - F. Saturday is the best day to kick back and enjoy.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't usually say much here, but as far as Saturday morning "wood". Yes... it just happens. It feels good and fortunately I'm able to please my man with it.

jackoffaddict88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i jack/edge and goon at least 20 hours a week. i am a jackoff addict just like my call namr. i do not feel guilty about spending the whole weekend with my dick. i love to squirt,aim for my mouth after a long edge session and eat my own hot load. I love masturbation....and my dick never talks back or gives me those nasty stds. If you are also, a jackoff addict,edger or gooner,email me at jackoffaddict88@yahoo.com