I love showers! (big floppy dicks!)

LSebastien

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I'm in the minority but if there is one thing that turns me one more than a big hard cock, it's a big soft cock all bouncing around everywhere while they're walking to and fro. Yes, I actually get turned on more easily at the site of this as opposed to the site of a big erect penis.

Don't get me wrong, I love all cocks (as long as they're attached to an attractive guy) but with growers, you never really know what you'll get when they're hard. Showers, on the other hand, will at least be as big or bigger when hard so that will never be an issue.

Also, I've noticed that showers tend to, on average, be bigger in girth than growers so that it visually pleasing as well.

The one thing growers have going for them is a harder erection (probably due to the smaller girth) but I don't mind playing with a nice spongy penis so that doesn't really bother me.

Anyway, anyone else a fan of big softies?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally agree that watching a good looking muscular dude walking through the dressing room with a fat and long flaccid dick swinging from thigh to thigh is a turn-on. First, it's a dead give away that the owner enjoys showing what he has and this is likely to indicate that he loves his big flaccid. Both of these traits are super hot, to me.

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hats off to you guy's sporting those big softies. It's amazes me how much bouncing goes on down there. Is it just me? but I think it has the power to hypnotize.

LSebastien

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I find Floppies of any size enjoyable to look at....
I agree with your "showers" theory...but then I like 'em all....:shrug:
That's why I started the LOVERS OF FLACCID COCKS group here at lpsg...

Hmm, I like all cocks but I like the ones that are big enough to bounce around when soft, which smaller cocks can't do sometimes.