I Love that you guys are so honest!

pkennedy84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
G'day all.
I just think its cool that you guys are so up front about liking each others dicks (even the ones that arent gay... actually especially the ones that arent gay). Like, I know you wouldnt actually say this shit in public but I know all guys are thinking it, this website just confirmed that for me. I personally am 100% asexual (i dont like sex at all though i can still become emotionally attracted to people) but I guess I like looking just as a comparison. I have thought my whole life that i have had a small dick (because its nothing special flaccid and I thught quite small hard {5to6 by 5}. I thought I had a hormone imbalance during puberty leading me to be under developed physically and thought that was why I'm not attracted to people sexually either, but testing fucked that theory up) but recently started doing some research online and realised i dont have a small dick. This website helped too even though i expected to be confronted with all 7 or 8 inch dicks (which all the guys I know 'claim' to have). I think its jus great that this website gives you guys an avenue to be honest about things you feel you cant say in public. Whereas I, as an open asexual get free range with this stuff :). Its great, I can say anything sexual and ask anyone personal questions and no one gets offended because they know its just curiosity. It hasnt all been fun and games though. For years I thought I was gay because I wasnt attracted to girls and so I slept with (only blow jobs cause I couldnt stand the whole anal thing, either way) with about 40 people at uni but never once came. I was fucked up about it for a while until I realised "Hey, Im not attracted to guys or girls" though I'd fallen in love with both a couple of times. Anyways, I just thought Id finally write a message to you all to say how cool I think it is that youre all so honest on here.
Cheers
Patrick from Syd

Beautifully said Patrick!

Sometimes it takes new eyes to remind us what we take for granted.

Welcome to LPSG!

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, when guys are posting here about how they have 11 inch dicks, with brothers that have 12, 13 and 14 inch dicks, and dads that have
16 inch dicks...
it sure is nice to see how honest everyone is.

LOL!

pkennedy84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You probably already know this, but I wasnt referring to dick size :) I meant honesty about physically being attracted (or admiring) other guys bodies and dicks.
Although people lie about dick size in real life aswell so it should be expected, especially when its such a crucial thing to a males confidence levels. Instead of getting pissed off at people that lie about their size, you should just feel sympathy for them for feeling they need to lie about it. Maybe if you had a four inch penis you would lie too to make yourself seem bigger (and apparently more masculine thanks to the media.Think Sex and the city)
And please forgive the way I lay out my posts, I dont normally use sites like this so Im a bit clueless.
And ddazndd when I press tab it just takes me down to the icon section?!?! What do you mean?
Cheers,
Patrick