i love to look at big,shaved cocks...do you??

D_mvnue7x19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im a man who really likes to look at other guys cocks....especially big shaved cocks. I dont pursue men but have thought about lookin for a bisexual couple for some extra experiences. Ive never been with a man but i do play with dildos at times. I like to take pics/vids of my own dick....im pretty well hung...ive been told. Guys check out each others packages but just dont talk about it. I just think playin with a big shaved dick would be fun...

Attachments

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

My contribution :smile:

sizerules

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I do as long as they are big and thick like yours!:tongue:
Small dicks look prebubescent when they don't have hair.

Thinking about shaving all mine off for a change.
I have not been bald down there since I was in my 20's. If/when I do shave it all off I will post some pics.:wink:

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not a big fan of shaved or waxed either. Pubic hair is a really great accent to the penis. It leads your eye, and offers a sort of symmetry and sense of fullness. That's not to say a forest down there is cool with me either. With that, the bush and the hair overwhelm what should be the main attraction. It's all about moderation and balance for me. It's so awesome to see a really clear treasure trail that leads down to a trimmed, controlled bush sitting that sits above a plump, full cock. So much fun! haha

im a man who really likes to look at other guys cocks....especially big shaved cocks. I dont pursue men but have thought about lookin for a bisexual couple for some extra experiences. Ive never been with a man but i do play with dildos at times. I like to take pics/vids of my own dick....im pretty well hung...ive been told. Guys check out each others packages but just dont talk about it. I just think playin with a big shaved dick would be fun...

im the same way. big, thick and smooth.

thinarrowroot

Experimental Member
Media

I agree. NEver pursued a man or have any exoeriences, but love to check out other guys packages.

Btw, you have a great cock. Mine is shaved.