I love to watch it grow! With pics!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
those are really nice. i have yet to embark on planting beds with annuals that way. i love them. are the ones in a row (the first one, along a sidewalk) zinnias? i know what the others are, but that one escapes me.

BTW-- i would kill to have a man that liked to plant flowers. :smile:

Yes, those are zinnias. The butterflies love them. That does look like a sidewalk, but it's not. I put mulch around the flowers to hold moisture, and keep weeds down. The light area to the left is freshly plowed ground.
I tilled that up to plant some late season stuff that hasn't come up yet.

I would kill to have a woman that cared about me. She wouldn't have to like flowers...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, those are zinnias. The butterflies love them. That does look like a sidewalk, but it's not. I put mulch around the flowers to hold moisture, and keep weeds down. The light area to the left is freshly plowed ground.
I tilled that up to plant some late season stuff that hasn't come up yet.

I would kill to have a woman that cared about me. She wouldn't have to like flowers...

:(

Hey, my husband figured his life was over and he'd never have a family. And then seemingly out of nowhere, I came along and then our son did. He still can't quite believe it. You're not that old that it's not possible, and I'm sure there's some young thing that would love you and want to have your babies.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, i'm posting pics of my garden, and then i'm having sex with ironsoul, MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK and that big zucchini without adjustment!
Snoozie, knowing you & ironsoul both, I can see I'm gonna need oxygen for a week afterwards. But please, don't make me jealous of that zucchini.j/k:wink:

yeehaw! sounds like a good time!
purty flowers :)

Good job everyone!!!
Cool, always wanted to pass out after 2 women had their way with me & then a garden vegetable & flowers.