I love women and cock, whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by splenda, Apr 30, 2007.

1. splenda

splenda New Member

Well my first post, great site.:smile:
    Now I don't know if I have a problem or not, but I am sure this is not normal.
    I love women, everything about them, all types, even stuck up bitchy women, and I've been with all types, done almost everything and I love giving oral to a woman.

Problem is I also love giving oral to guys. Thats it though, I am not attracted to guys, I don't like touching or talking much.
    I just love the cock lol, also love to get cum on my face.
    What the hell is wrong with me?
    I know it's way easier to get a guy to let me give him oral, women are just harder to get. I'm some what sure of the 7 guys I've been with at least 4 were straight.

2. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

Nothing is wrong splenda... it is called bisexuality, a blessing and/or a curse if you make it so. So my suggestion is NOT to make it into anything more than what it is... an appreciation of both sexes, both created with great sex appeal that you are lucky enough to respond to. It is only a struggle if you make it one. As for what is normal... with 16538 trizillion beings on the planet, aren't you glad there is some variety out there? If it was all "normal," we'd all lose so much interest that nothing would ever happen. The dynamics of attraction is what makes the world an exciting place. It also explains why the planets revolve around the sun... and none of them are exactly normal either.

3. J-magnum

J-magnum New Member

I have similar experience.

I like to see and touch cock, but I don't want to suck.
    I want to have GF, not BF. But being with man makes me more confortable than with woman.

Now I'm planning to go to hypno-therapy.
    Hopefully it works, and changes me to a type of man who I want to become.

4. DefeatThisEnemy

DefeatThisEnemy New Member

Ive got the same sort of problem, i like women, love em, absolutly everything about them except feet turn me on about a woman. But i like cocks, i want to suck them and get fucked in the ass! yea! lol but, other than that, absolutly everything else about a guy, i find disgusting and not attractive at all. Seems my only option is shemales, lolz. I think im wierd just because i hate the look of men except the cock.

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

I doubt that anything is wrong as you are grinning too much.:biggrin1:

6. davidjh7

Gold Member

Actually, most Bisexuals I have personally known have been this way. THey have NO desire to have any kind of emotional connection or relationship with the guy, they have that with women. They just like cock sometimes--whether it was sucking it, or having it in them, or whatever. So, from my experience, you are actually quite average in this respect.:biggrin1:

7. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Hey man I love women too.
    Then you lost me :wink: .

8. Zaurus

Zaurus New Member

Don't feel bad about it. Some people like oranges some people like apples and some people like both.

9. Nrets

Nrets Member

Is desiring an emotional connection with a person of the same sex the main part of being gay? I often desire an emotional connection with guys. But I fall in love with girls now and then.

10. davidjh7

Gold Member

I personally think so. I often joke, your sexuality has much more to do with who you want to pick out furniture with, than who you have sex with. It sounds like you want or feel an emotional connection to both men and women, which in my book makes you bisexual. Your preferences may lean more one way or the other, or may shift back and forth. Regardless, don't worry about it---just be true to yourself and who you love. You can love ANYBODY, so your odds increase.:smile:

11. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you for sharing so deeply about yourself...

Firstly, bisexuality is more prevalent in men that most are aware of...or care to admit.

There is a certain level of bisexuality within every man. The level however varies from person, from miniscule to great. There are some factors like the psychological development of the infant and toddlers (one of the explanations is explored in Freud's Oedipus conflict). I recommend you research it. From a biological point of view, men are made up in the exact manner as women, with the exception of ONE chromosome.

I am not your stereotypical macho man and thus have found this knowledge liberating.

Unfortunately life is filtered through what is perceived as acceptable or not...even at the risk of stripping people of all sense of worth and dignity. This leads to a belief that to be gay or bi, means that there is something wrong with me. I am yet to find a gay person that woke up one day and said, "I'm bored, let me rock the boat and have intimate relationships only with men". There things are normal. Is being blonde of any less value than being brunette?

I personally don't believe that any preference is better than or more holy than the other.. Its about time that people aren't forced to bear the burden of society's emotional baggage.

I can only say that the reason behind my putting down that I'm not entirely straight, not because I have sex with men or women, or even curious about it.
    I am just a simple, happily married man that embraces his female side and acknowledges that all preferences are of equal value and demand equal value and respect. If being bi means that I am able to be half the romantic that most gay men are...and leave my wife satisfied - not only in the sack, but emotionally too, then by God I want to be bi!

I guess that what I'm trying to express is, if my wife were to die tomorrow (please God it doesn't!) And I was to meet a guy and we became friends...and as time progressed I realised that there was a deep emotional connection, and that I had fallen in love. I wouldn't be afraid to explore the relationship.

Parachutes are like minds, they only work when they are open.

12. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm the same but I realised a long while ago that sexuality is not black and white. I love women, I love penetrative sex with women but I also find cocks fascinating - I have done since I first started school. I'll happily lay back and let a guy stroke me or suck me and I return the favour - but I don't want any emotional attachment or any "round the back" action :redface: . The shape, size, thickness of different cocks, their circumcision state, etc. all interest me immensely - and I'm always curious when I meet new friends. I always like to check them out when we're peeing, to see what they've got "for reference" :biggrin1: . As long as another guy realises that we'll never be more than jack-off buddies then it fits in with my life.

13. inkubus963

inkubus963 Member

Bisexuality is certainly one answer, but I'm wondering if the OP simply has a fetish for penises, since he only enjoys one particular act, and likes the sensuality of his partner ejaculating on his face...

14. Principessa

Gold Member

This is true but I hate pears!

Technically, that would be a predilection.

15. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

It sounds to me as though you're fairly normal. If anything I think the problem is that society likes to label people - or let them label themselves - in terms of their sexuality as straight, gay or bi. However, the reality of many people's sexuality is too complex for any of these over simple labels to fit. Whilst your sexuality may well be described well by one or other of the above terms it may equally transcend them. My advice is try to be comfortable with yourself and love yourself as you would your fellow man or woman. All the great world faiths teach that and it makes good sense to me.:smile:

16. bungee

bungee New Member

I have a similar problem but basically i am attracted to men and women, more to men but when i wank over men it makes me feel sick for some reason. with women its more physical like i get turned on kissing a woman but theres not much just by looking. i'm a virgin too so i wonder if that has some effect - i havent had a girlfriend for ages, i want one but it just aint happened, i feel like i need to be with a girl properly before i can even think it - i was wondering maybe if i should get involved with couples and that way i could be with a man and woman and just explore, someone help me, i'm so confused - message me if you can =)

17. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bungee, I have the greatest respect and admiration for you. To stick your neck out at a time of confusion and vulnerability is very brave indeed!

Dude, whats your rush? I realise that the confusion must be tearing yourself apart, but I think that getting it off with a couple is a bit extreme and may result in much pain or even embarrassment.

So you enjoy men and women...there's nothing wrong with that! We unfortunately live in an instant coffee world...everything must be done like yesterday. The sad part is that through living like that, we tend to be robbed of the experience and wisdom gained from the actual journey. All that's left is not knowing who we really are, what our values and ideals are...and we then try to make our careers, hobbies etc our identities.

My advice is take it slow, you have so much to learn about yourself...I keep learning new things about myself still and its great. You really do not need a label (gay, straight, bi) in order to affirm your identity...and sex though its one of our main drives, is only one dimension of having a relationship.
    Perhaps the reason behind your not having a girlfriend, is because your are more interested in getting in her pants, than in her as a person.
    I'm not telling you not to have sex, i'm telling you not to make it your only goal. Go out. Meet people. Establish relationships and see where it leads you. Have fun along the way.
    I think that the biggest reason behind your confusion becoming unbearable is because you are placing unrealistic expectations on yourself.
    it takes a lifetime to find the answers to our questions, and when we die, most of our questions are still unanswered. Take it easy and just accept yourself for where you are today. Tomorrow you will be a better you, based on the lessons that you've learnt today.
    Be gentle with yourself!

18. splenda

splenda New Member

Well thanks for all the interesting posts.
    Seems like I only crave penis every 3 months or so, when I get it the desire goes away.
    I guess it's not much of a problem, not many guys turn down a good bj. women on the other hand require a bit more effort to "get".

19. dreamer20

Gold Member

You're right. That doesn't sound normal at all.:rolleyes:
    Life would be so much sweeter for you if you didn't get involved with stuck up, bitchy women. Are you a glutton for punishment splenda?:confused:

20. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

How true that is ! You've hit the nail on the head for me 100%. It's been years since I held, felt, licked, and sucked a penis...and repressed those feelings for all too long. I really thought I HAD to put those feelings on a back burner, being married and all.

My attraction is soley the penis, not the man it's attached to.

This site has really opened my eyes and I now realize that everything I've felt and desired for years is shared amongst many others. Kind of a relief.

Draft saved Draft deleted