I love women and cock, whats wrong with me?

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do yourself a favor and don't let society dictate whether or not there is "something wrong with you". You like what you like. You don't need to justify that to anyone but yourself. It really isn't the world's business to tell you about you.

I tell that to the "straight" guys I've messed with. I don't really care about their "orientation". Long as we had fun and are cool...to me that's all that mattered.

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very similar here in my teens. I have always loved to check out other guys. Felt guilty when I masturbated and thought of another guy. Liked to jo with friends, then realized that I loved to suck cock. Suppressed most of those feelings in college, when I was getting lots of different pussy, had a couple guy/guy/girl threesomes where the guys did nothing with one another, just enjoyed the girl.
But things changed after I got married, somehow in my mind I decided it wasn't really like cheating if I was with another guy(I know this is not true). So I have been with several other guys in all ways possible and I really enjoy it and love when I can do it, which is about once a month. I have no desire to be with a guy in a relationship, I just like the sex.
I still love pussy, but am mostly faithful to my wife on that part.

So the point is try it all if you enoy it and you may be bisexual, but remember your sexual preferences can change over time depending on your relationships with women, or at least mine has

bungee

Just Browsing
Media
this is such a great post and big guy, you're post was inspirational, not to sound corny but i like writing songs and that has inspired me big time and made me feel more comfortable as a person and a little relaxed.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well my first post, great site.:smile:
Now I don't know if I have a problem or not, but I am sure this is not normal.
I love women, everything about them, all types, even stuck up bitchy women, and I've been with all types, done almost everything and I love giving oral to a woman.

Problem is I also love giving oral to guys. Thats it though, I am not attracted to guys, I don't like touching or talking much.
I just love the cock lol, also love to get cum on my face.
What the hell is wrong with me?
I know it's way easier to get a guy to let me give him oral, women are just harder to get. I'm some what sure of the 7 guys I've been with at least 4 were straight.

Just like some of the people have said, there is nothing wrong with you. You have not committed a crime.

However, it will be hard for you because sooner or later, you probably want to make a decision on which "side" you want to be. Explore more! There are tons of bi ppl.

mikey428

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey man, there is no prob with you. So what if you like to explore. I like to oral both. I do not see any prob. I still love women too. A nice juicy hard cock is nice every once in a while too. Quit worrying

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the chance once again to "experience" those old feelings, with another male, but Ihave put them off in fear that: 1 My wife finds out and the sh*t hits the fan, 2. The other male wants a relationship, which I don't and 3. I don't consider it cheating, but I would feel like it was.

Arg....I don't know if my wants are really worth the aggrevasion that come afterwards. ARGGGG!!!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in the same situation. I love women. Everthing about them. The flow of their hair, plump lips, lucious curves...I could go on. The touch, smell and sound of women rock my world.

But when I see a guy with a huge rod plowing some girl...I get turned on, because I wish I were him...but not being with him. I hope it makes sense.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It is normal, since abnormality is completely another stuff.

I do agree it might be, up to a point, unusual, but you should not be afraid of wholly expressing your sexuality, as long as it involves adult conserting persons.

You can be attracted by both female and male body, while having no sentimental attraction to men.

You just need time to understand better your needs and your feelings: don't be in hurry, it might need time and sacrifice, but only when you will reach good (complete sounds too drastic) self consciousness, you will get rid of insecurity.

By the way, I am not sure that the guys you had oral with were straight, they are bi, on my opinion.

dominicandan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm the same but I realised a long while ago that sexuality is not black and white. I love women, I love penetrative sex with women but I also find cocks fascinating - I have done since I first started school. I'll happily lay back and let a guy stroke me or suck me and I return the favour - but I don't want any emotional attachment or any "round the back" action :redface: . The shape, size, thickness of different cocks, their circumcision state, etc. all interest me immensely - and I'm always curious when I meet new friends. I always like to check them out when we're peeing, to see what they've got "for reference" :biggrin1: . As long as another guy realises that we'll never be more than jack-off buddies then it fits in with my life.

couldnt have said it better myself

have alot of "straight" friends who willingly want to be jack off buddies and hell one even tried to play if off only to end up sucking my cock.

I consider myself straight but i have j/o buddies who like to do more. So i guess according to this thread im bi? wtf

Reactions: yld1

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My friends and I try things on each other when we are young, but we stop when girls start letting us fuck them. Now I'm a man who wants to be with women, if I'm sucking on a man's dick maybe I'm bisexual. So I must say you are gay or bi, because what else can you be?

blah69420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am the same way. I dont want to date a guy. but to suck or fuck him hell yes. It makes me feel good why wouldnt i want to do it. If feel good about doing something makes me weird then let me totally weird.

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What the hell is wrong with me?

You're entitled to like whatever you want, without having to justify anything to anybody. Sexual likes and dislikes don't always fit neatly into society's little boxes.

Just have fun and don't worry about it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As Davidjh7 pointed out almost a week ago now, this is actually a very common form of bisexuality, and not odd at all. Many bisexuals (including me) have a strong emotional relationship to one person of one gender, and occasional casual sex with many persons of the other gender.

The only trick to this statistic is that the gender of preference is not consistent. Many "gay" men in committed partnerships still have occasional casual sex with women. (More than do not, actually, on of the truly surprising findings of recent research into bisexuality.)

Many "straight" men in committed partnerships or marriages have occasional casual (often anonymous) sex with other men, but have no interest in even seeing their partner a second time let alone creating an emotional bond.

This particular pattern of bisexuality is much, much more common than those who live in some three way arrangement or have relatively equal emotional commitments with both sexes, by something like a factor of ten if I remember the research correctly.

Basically all of the posters who have popped into this thread are your basic vanilla bisexual. That is just who we are.