I luz yew = death?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, you haven't as there was no confusion
As I wrote, "in my experience, there is definitely gradations" in terms of love.
If your relations with "womangs" lack that sort of ardor, so be it.

So, spell out those "gradations" in a way that makes sense and let's discuss.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the real question here is: Do women "love" differently than men? We know they do...but how?
Interesting. I know a guy that married in 2007, he and his girlfriend were together for about a year and she was ready to get married on day two, but the guy had to process it a bit more. I recall long discussions where he hashed out his feelings to any friends that would listen, whereas she didn't question it at all.

I'm not sure if that applies to what you meant? But, I do see a difference, not necessarily by gender, in how individual people love. :smile:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I do see a difference, not necessarily by gender, in how individual people love. :smile:

I can live with that statement indeed :tongue:. There are 28 definitons for "love" in the online dictionary love definition | Dictionary.com but I think it's one of those things that's a bit pointless to define because we all have such different notions of love. That might be why people want to say "I love you" at different points in a relationship.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, you should make sure you both know what "love" you are referring to when you both say it to each other and you mean it. What does it mean to you to "love" someone? What does love mean to the one you love?

Make sure you know so that you will know. And when you say it the other will know...and will decide for herself to say that she feels the same way.

It isn't easy to say "I love you". I never say that to anyone unless I mean it. So first make sure you both agree on what you mean by LOVE. And if you both agree about that...you both decide that you are in it...or not.

First, I agree with Invisi. :yup:
There are different forms of love and it is best to be clear about how you feel and be able to express/explain it beyond "I love you" before saying it to anyone.

I am very open about my interest in someone, or love for them, and have absolutely no problem being the first person to express how dear they are to me in my life and how it would affect our relationship.

Generally, I say it when I feel it, but do wait for an appropriate time--like, not after an argument or when inebriated. :smile:

Yeah, it is important to say "I love you" to someone when you both are completely on the same page and can truly without any reservations (doubts) that you are in love.

But humans being evolving spirits, love can change...and maybe that relationship doesn't serve its purpose anymore. If you have the tendency to evolve out of love with people, you should never commit. You should be honest about the way you feel and what your natural tendencies are.