I`m going to church...

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And tell the priest to fuck off.
Tell him that he is no better than the pedo priest who never went to jail, cause the church influenced the judges and he was never prosecuted.
To tell him that if there is a God, God doesn`t hate me cause I suck dick.
To say that he is no better than the shrink who offered "private" sessions to me when I was a teen and had problems accepting that I`m normal because I`m gay. To tell him I had problems accepting I`m gay because he says it`s wrong and people listen to him.
To tell him I think my mother is ashamed of me cause I`m gay. Just to say that the gays were right when they showed the middle fingers to the nuns while they were holding icons and cursing the gays during the last Gay Pride.
To tell him that he has every right to hate me because I`m a douche and has no right to hate me because I`m gay. None of you do.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My uncle is a catolic priest, and living in mexico, its almost a rule to be a catolic follower, but once i got a huge discusion with my uncle about the nonsense with the bible and rules of the church, after that i dont talk to him anymore (that was the last thing, it was others, long story), and for my aunts it was a huge deal, but it seems that my cousins pretty much went the same way i did, no more sheeps from the church

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell him that he is no better than the pedo priest who never went to jail, cause the church influenced the judges and he was never prosecuted.
To say that he is no better than the shrink who offered "private" sessions to me when I was a teen and had problems accepting that I`m normal because I`m gay. To tell him I had problems accepting I`m gay because he says it`s wrong and people listen to him.
To tell him I think my mother is ashamed of me cause I`m gay. Just to say that the gays were right when they showed the middle fingers to the nuns while they were holding icons and cursing the gays during the last Gay Pride.
To tell him that he has every right to hate me because I`m a douche and has no right to hate me because I`m gay. None of you do.

Luka,

Thanks for posting this. I hope it makes you feel better. My uncle was abused by a catholic priest when he was a little kid, and it has totally made his life miserable. It has also affected our whole family because many are catholic (but most in name only). I think the catholic church is a pretty disgusting organization for a lot of reasons not the least of which is how they condemn gay people.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Not mine to forgive,

Why not? They are the "sinners". It is their unbelieveable hubris that allows them to sit on high judging who is to be condemned and or then forgiven.

Fuck that.

Teach him a lesson in human compassion and tell that you forgive him. I wonder whether he has the humility to accept it, understand it. I am not holding my breath as I have had my moments with Orthodox Priests (if that is local denomination).

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Teach him a lesson in human compassion and tell that you forgive him.
I think the only one who should forgive him is the ONE in whose name he hates me for.
I don`t wanna think about them, I don`t wanna see them.
We had two devoted Christians in chat. One was calling gays and black people names, the second was reciting Bible to save my soul. The one who was calling people names told the other -YOU ARE GIVING CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME! Well, I didn`t give it much thought, I just thought they were nuts. But I dreamt about it, and this morning I woke up with a horrible feeling.
Both are banned. But I can`t shake off the feeling.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people suffer from a religious psychosis. We should have sympathy for the mentally ill. At the least not let them upset us; disturb perhaps, but they have the real problem.
I have sympathy for the mentally ill.
But i have zero for the ones who blessed soldiers with words-Go and kill in the name of your country. God bless you.
I just can`t shake off those bloody 20 years, false patritism and churche interests.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could always tell him to be a good christian and turn the other cheek.

You mean that's the correct expression? I always thought it was "spread the nether cheeks"! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

OK, I am going to go directly to hell now.

S

superbot

Grow up.